We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on
It’s Thursday which is typically Take care of me Thursday but today is my wedding anniversary so I’m going to be posting something different.
Ten things I love about my marriage. I usually am not a lovey, sappy person but for our tenth wedding anniversary I’m going to go there.
1. I love that we have been together forever and that means that almost all the major milestones in my life he was a part of. He also got to meet family that has since passed away and my childhood dog. Not many people get to experience that and I am grateful for it.
2. I love having a best friend that I get to live with and share my life with. There have been rough patches but he is still my best friend.
3. I love that he is the father of our daughter and any future children. Seeing him be Bella’s dad makes me love him even more. He is a great father to her and loves being a dad.
4. I am grateful that he wants me to try this blogging thing and is learning to support me through this journey.
5. I love that he is so loyal and committed to our marriage. I’ve seen so many marriages where there is so much distrust and I love that we both trust each other completely.
6. I love that he accepts me for who I am, flaws and all and I try to do the same. We know we aren’t perfect but we try to accept wjo the other is.
7. I love that I feel safe with hi. If I’m anxious or upset being around him helps to calm me down and make me feel better.
8. I love that when I had my stroke and our life got totally turned upside down that he stuck by me and has gone through the journey of recovery with me.
9. I love that because of my disability he took on a lot more responsibility and understands my limitations.
10. I love that even though I can be a lot to handle sometimes he has stayed married to me for ten years and that we are both committed to making this marriage and our family last.