It’s Thursday which is typically Take care of me Thursday but today is my wedding anniversary so I’m going to be posting something different.
Ten things I love about my marriage. I usually am not a lovey, sappy person but for our tenth wedding anniversary I’m going to go there.
1. I love that we have been together forever and that means that almost all the major milestones in my life he was a part of. He also got to meet family that has since passed away and my childhood dog. Not many people get to experience that and I am grateful for it.
2. I love having a best friend that I get to live with and share my life with. There have been rough patches but he is still my best friend.
3. I love that he is the father of our daughter and any future children. Seeing him be Bella’s dad makes me love him even more. He is a great father to her and loves being a dad.
4. I am grateful that he wants me to try this blogging thing and is learning to support me through this journey.
5. I love that he is so loyal and committed to our marriage. I’ve seen so many marriages where there is so much distrust and I love that we both trust each other completely.
6. I love that he accepts me for who I am, flaws and all and I try to do the same. We know we aren’t perfect but we try to accept wjo the other is.
7. I love that I feel safe with hi. If I’m anxious or upset being around him helps to calm me down and make me feel better.
8. I love that when I had my stroke and our life got totally turned upside down that he stuck by me and has gone through the journey of recovery with me.
9. I love that because of my disability he took on a lot more responsibility and understands my limitations.
10. I love that even though I can be a lot to handle sometimes he has stayed married to me for ten years and that we are both committed to making this marriage and our family last.