We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I want to challenge you readers, to join me in blogging every single day in April. I know it’s a lot of work but it’s a great way to push yourself as a blogger and also it takes a lot of pressure off of making every post perfect. At least that’s how I felt when I’ve done it before. I did this last May with Jenni over at her blog. It really got me in the habit of pushing myself to work on my blog a little harder than I was use to doing.
I’m going to borrow her rules because I like them and they are done.
1. What is one talent you wish you had but you don’t.
2. The story of your life in 300 words or less.
3. If you knew tomorrow was your last day on Earth what three things would you do?
4. Tell us about the people who have had the most influence in your life.
5. What are your quick and easy meal ideas? Links to recipes would be helpful.
6. What is the biggest event that has ever happened in your life, something that changed your life dramatically?
7. Tell me 3 things you like about yourself. Let’s all brag a bit about ourselves.
8. Recommend a book we should read and why you love it.
9. Ten things that make you really happy.
10.what are your favorite and least favorite household chores.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would that be?
12. Show us 5 of your favorite pictures.
13. Do you have any tattoos? If so where and what of?
14. If there was a fire, other than people and pets what two things would you run and save?
15. What advice would you give the teenage you?
16. What did your parents teach you about being a parent?
17. Share something you’ve read that really spoke to you and why.
18. Tell me about your first love. (Age, how did you meet, how long were you together)
19. What is your typical beauty routine like (favorite products, how much time do you spend)
20. Describe your perfect day
21. Do you have kids; if yes tell us about them, if not do you plan to one day?
22. What do you hope your life will be like in 3 years?
23. What are your top three worst traits?
24. Share your blog with us and let us know why you started blogging
25. What is one of the best presents you’ve ever received?
26. Tell us things you’ve learned about life that school didn’t teach you.
27. What are your favorite 5 blogs, other than mine of course, that you follow?
28. Share a favorite childhood memory.
29. Write a letter to your readers
30. Tell us 3 random facts about you.
Please come join me Tuesday April 1st for our first Day of the challenge!