We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Every few months or so I like to share some of the books that I recommend. For this post of 20 books, you should get cozy and read this winter. I included some books that I’ve recently read, some of the books I’m excited to read next year and a few just awesome books that you should check out to make 2017 a great year.
This post contains affiliate links. To find out information about my affiliate links please check my disclosures page
I have included links to the books so that it will be easy for you to find them and. Then I included the Goodreads rating. I keep track of my books on Goodreads and lots of people use the site so this gives you a good idea of how people feel about the book on average. Most books have lots of ratings and it’s out of 5 stars.
Here are a few of the books I’ve read in the last couple months and really enjoyed. I’m only 2 books away from hitting my goal of 52 books in 2016. I know I will read those last two before December 31st. I’ve read a lot of great books this year and I love being able to share some of them on my blog.
1 Heartless by Marissa Meyer
2. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
3. Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
4. Carry on Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
5. The Selection by Keira Cass
6. The Elite by Keira Cass
7. The One by Keira Cass
8. The Heir by Keira Cass
9. The Crown by Keira Cass
10. Island of Glass by Nora Roberts
11. Talking as Fast as I can by Lauren Grahm ( Just finished this book and it is so fantastic.)
On my to read List
Even though I have read a lot this year there are still so many great books out there to read. I’m constantly adding more to my list. That way I will never run out of books to read. I thought I would share a few of the books that I really want to read soon.
12. Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Grahm
13. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
14. Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
15. 50 Ways to Yay by Alexi Panos
16. Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
Books to help you do your best in 2017
Here are a few books I’ve read over the years that have taught me something. I really learned lessons and ways to improve my life from reading them. So if you are looking to improve yourself in 2017 these books are great choices.
17. You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
18. Lifechanging Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
19. Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
20. Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso