We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I know we just started the year but the next holiday is Valentine’s day and that got me thinking about how I could show love more on a daily basis. I’m not super affectionate by nature, but I’d like to be so this list is something I’m going to be doing as well. These are phrased from a wife to a husband but any relationship could use them. So here are 24 ways to show your spouse you love and care anytime.
1. Say thank you more often for the little things he does.
2. Send a loving or playful text to put a smile on his face
3. When you are out of the house pick up a little treat or snack for him just because
4. Let him chose the movie or show you watch together.
5. When he’s has a hard day be encouraging and supportive.
(here we are on our wedding day)
6. Pay him a compliment, we all like to hear something nice.
7. When he’s stressed give him a little neck massage
8. Tell him you love him at least once a day.
9. make him a favorite meal
10. Ask him about his day
11.Kiss him or her goodbye every day when they leave
12. Hold hands when you’re sitting together
13. tell him what a good husband he is.
14. Tell him what a good father he is.
15. say nice things about him to others
16. avoid nagging him.
17. Don’t criticize him, especially in front of other people
18. Give him space to do things that he enjoys or relaxes him, watching a movie or playing video games
19. make time for a date together
20. make sure to say sorry when you are in the wrong
21. take an interest in one of his interests
22. Put a little more effort into your own appearance
23. avoid bringing up past mistakes
24. Appreciate the good times and try to forgive and let go of the bad.
These are just a few of the many ways to show your spouse you love and care about them. Remember that this is good to do all year and not just on the special days like anniversaries or Valentine’s day. Let them know they are special all the time.