We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you have been a reader of my blog for awhile now then you probably know that I love reading. I think that it is a great way to unwind and destress and something that everyone should try to make a little bit of time for in their lives. I thought I should share some books you are going to love reading.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosures page for more information
There are so many great books out there and the shame is that it would be impossible to read them all. That’s why I am always looking for good books to read and when I have read a lot and have some good ones to share I like to put together a post for my readers. So that if you are looking for a new read you have some good ideas. I find books to read on Goodreads, Brit and Co does lists of great books and I have found some great books that way. Also, Modern Mrs. Darcy is a great resource for new books. She just put out her Summer reading guide which is fantastic.
Related post: Why you should make the time to read
So here are some of the books I’ve recently read and love as well as some books that are on my to be read list this summer. I’m behind on my goal to read 55 books this year so I plan to do a lot of reading this summer. I think these are 25 books you are going to love reading.
1 Can you Keep a Secret by Sophia Kinsella: This is such a good quick and fun read that would e perfect by the pool or at the beach. Sophia’s books are a lot of fun and enjoyable reads.
2. Good as Gone by Amy Gentry: I enjoyed this book a lot. It kept me wondering and guessing throughout. I don’t usually go for suspense novels but I’m glad I gave this one a shot.
3. You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero I adored Jen’s first book and knew that when this book was coming out that I needed to read it too. I learned so much about how to get in the right mindset to start making money. Which I’m excited to do.
4. Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas This is book 4 in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. The entire series is fantastic and one of my favorite series. This book was so great and I loved it.
5. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
6. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon This book was just released as a movie. The movie was good and followed the book pretty closely in my opinion. It’s a great read and movie to see for summer.
7. The Obsession by Nora Roberts
8. The Magicians by Les Grossman This is a great book and I discovered the series because it was developed into a TV show that I started watching.
9. King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Goodreads rating:4.32/5 book2: 4.34/5
12-17. Throne of Glass series Books 1-5 By Sarah Maas
18. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty I just heard that this book is being made into a movie and they got Blake Lively to be the lead. I loved the book and I love her as an actress so I’m excited this is being made.
19. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
Books I want to read this summer
20. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
21. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
22. This is How it Always is by Laurie Frankel
23. Where’d you go Bernadette by Maria Semple
24. The Hate you Give by Angie Thomas
25. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowel