Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/customer/www/afreshstartonabudget.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-for-wp/classes/class-post-link-manager.php on line 432
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you sometimes stuck for ideas for what to post on social media? I know sometimes we can all get stumped for new ideas and trying to decide what to post. So Here are over 50 ideas on what to post on social media.
Sometimes we run out of ideas of what we can share on social media. I’ve been there and I’m sure most of you have as well. So I’ve created a list of ideas to share with you. That way we can all have a list to come check out when we need a little inspiration on what to share.
Ideas on what to post on social media
- inspirational quotes-always a hit.
- share someone who inspires you to your followers
- animal photos. People seem to like cute animals a lot.
- motivational quotes or phrases.
- How-to’s and tutorials to help your followers
- cleaning or organizing tips
- share a favorite blogger’s social media. example: You should follow X here or Twitter here is there handle
- share your own link to another platform. On Facebook ask your followers to follow you on Pinterest. They might be following you on one platform and haven’t found you other places yet.
- share something that is viral.
- post a behind the scenes photo of your life or business. People like to get to know you
- share a favorite recipe
- Of course your blog posts
- video of all kinds works really well on Facebook especially
- Announcements of your products or upcoming projects
- fun fact about your niche
- Share a news article about something interesting
- any kind of quote
- share a tip that fits your niche or topic
- Something funny that happened to you recently
- teach your followers something
- answer a follower/reader question
- any discounts or special offers
- promote any other things going on in your business: webinars, podcasts, periscopes,
- tips to help your followers have a better life
- offer any freebies you have for your followers
- Any good deals you’ve found that you think your followers would be interested in.
Questions to ask.
- What state were you born in?
- What is your favorite color?
- Name a movie you could watch again and again
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Where was your last vacation?
- What is one of your favorite books?
- If you could travel to any country for free, where would you go and why?
- Are you a saver or a spender?
- What was your first job?
- This or that? when deciding on something for your blog
- 4 photos and choose your favorite A,B,C or D
- What’s for dinner?
- What are your plans for this season, upcoming holiday, weekend, etc.?
- Ask for opinions on a product you are going to buy (New car, vacuum, couch,etc.) get opinions.
visual ideas for social media (really good for Instagram as well as Twitter or Facebook)
- make your own images for quotes
- share a photo of your favorite place
- find and share a funny photo or video
- make quotes visual and pretty
- take a photo or video or your products
- a funny baby or kid video.
- share a #TBT picture
- share a Tutorial video (BuzzFeed has a ton)
- share a photo or video of where you work.
- share some cool infographics
- Day in the life photos from a day in your business or blogger
I hope that these ideas on what to post on social media have given you plenty of inspiration to post more. I have been spending more effort on my own platforms and figuring out what my audience likes. That is why I have given you so many ideas on what to post on social media. What works for my audience won’t necessarily work for yours and vice versa. So we need to try out different ideas and find what works best.