We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
*This post may contain affiliate links to read more on my policy go here.
Another month of 2015 is over and we are heading into the last half of the year. I really enjoy the fall and start of winter. We have back to school, Bella’s birthday, My birthday and then all the holidays. So there are lots of celebrations. I do need to stay focused on my goals though because as good as 2015 has been for my blog and growing my business I do know that it can be even better and I’m excited to keep working to get there.
I have great ideas and big plans and am excited to get started with some new things. Even though Bella is pretty self sufficient and not a lot of work like a baby and toddler would be. I do notice that I get less blogging done when she’s out of school. I have to be on mom duty throughout the day, which I love but it does make for less blog time. Also she misses school. She loves being in school and misses having lots of friends around. We have neighbors but not as many options as she does at school. So I’m excited to have Bella start school and to keep growing my blog this month.
How I did on my July Goals:
1. Make the printable I have in my mind for an opt in. It doesn’t do anyone any good in my head. (Nope Not Yet)
2. Do my Money lay it all out on the table post. I shared that we have Money issues and said I was going to do this post next so I need to. Yes I did my Budget post)
3. Get an outline done for my ebook and the first chapter done. (Nope Not Yet)
4. Make a summer cleaning schedule. I confessed my cleaning situation with you all and I need to make some changes. ( Not exactly a schedule but I’ve been better at cleaning this summer)
5. Do more reading and start getting Bella reading so she doesn’t fall out of the habit (Yes I’ve read and I’m having Bella read)
6. Start commenting more on other blogs. I try to be good at this and then I let it slide.(Yes I have been)
7. Find some co-hosts for my weekly linkup. If you are interested let me know in a comment and leave your email. (Nope)
8. Drink more water. Why is this such a struggle for me. ( Yes I have)
Here are my August Goals:
1. Keep growing my Pinterest at a steady speed
2. Have a yard sale or prepare for one beginning of September
3. work on my photography. I really want to start improving that area of my blog.
4. Start my Pinterest posts. I have a lot of ideas for posts on Pinterest.
5. Keep working on Back to School organization series
6. Finis the book Likable Social Media and series. I’ve learned a lot so far and can’t wait to keep learning more about growing my social media.
7. Do some more research for my blogging book ideas
8. Write and submit some blogging guest posts