We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It’s the beginning of 2017! I love the start of a new year and am ready to crush it in 2017 and make things happen. I’m happy with how 2016 went for my blog and made a lot of progress towards growing and making more income. I know I can do so much better though and am so ready to do that this year. So here are my goals for January 2017.
I watched a really great live planning session with Mariah Coz from Femtrepreneur. It really has changed how I want to tackle 2017. You can watch the replay of her session here. I realized that I was trying to multi-task too many different projects and nothing was getting done. So this year I’m doing sprints. January is going to be all about the ebook I’m working on and I’m hoping to maybe even get it done if I push myself hard enough.
So I cut down my list of what I wanted to do in January to only ebook related tasks. This will hopefully keep me more focused and be able to get more accomplished. My ultimate goal is to release multiple products in 2017. So I need to get this book done and launched.
Here were my Goals for December!
- to read 5 books I need to hit my 52 books in 2016 goal at least. If I get a few more that would be amazing. ( I hit 52 books so I did this)
- to get 3 chapters written I am expanding my free Pinterest course into an ebook that I am going to release in the beginning of next year. I have the outline written and now am starting on the first draft. ( started Chapter 3 but not done)
- to get $250 in affiliate sales In November I earned around $100 in affiliate sales and am hoping to really increase that in December as the Holiday gets closer and people are shopping. ( Yes I did! )
- to finish 2 of my courses I have I want to keep working on my blogging education. 2016 was good for my blog and I want to see even more growth in 2017 and that means learning more. ( Done)
- to get to 6,000 Instagram followers One of the courses I completed in November was all about Instagram so that is the platform I want to grow right now. So come over and follow me on Instagram ( Nope, not yet)
- to hit 1,000 email subscribers November got me the most subscribers I’ve gotten in a long time. I’m starting to figure out some of the things that work for growing my list. I just need to work harder and try some new things out. ( Nope but still grew so I’m happy)
- Do my Evernote tutorial I know people are going to want posts on productivity and getting stuff done and organized for the new year. So I want to get this tutorial done and up before 2017. (Nope)
My Goals for January 2017
So there are my goals for January. The hope is that a lot of hard work this month will get me to a place where I can launch my ebook and start selling it. I know that I can help a lot of bloggers grow their own blogs with Pinterest this year by getting it finished.