We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
We are in the last month of 2016 and it’s time to really focus and get serious about what needs to get done before next year. I think setting goals often is an important part of making progress in your life. Whether that is in blogging, business, family, health or other areas.
So here is how I did in November on my goals and what I want to achieve in December. November was a busy and productive month for me and I was able to get a lot done and even goals I didn’t meet were worked on.
I’m excited for what December will bring and am setting a lot of goals so that I can achieve things and start the new year off right. For me 2016 was a good year and I’m happy with the progress I made in my life. I have a lot going to happen in both my personal life and in my business next year.
Here were my Goals for November!
Here are my goals for December
- to read 5 books I need to hit my 52 books in 2016 goal at least. If I get a few more that would be amazing.
- to get 3 chapters written I am expanding my free Pinterest course into an ebook that I am going to release in the begining of next year. I have the outline written and now am starting on the first draft.
- to get $250 in affiliate sales In November I earned around $100 in affilate sales and am hoping to really increase that in December as the Holiday gets closer and people are shopping.
- to finish 2 of my courses I have I want to keep working on my blogging education. 2016 was good for my blog and I want to see even more growth in 2017 and that means learning more.
- to get to 6,000 Instagram followers One of the courses I completed in November was all about Instagram so that is the platform I want to grow right now. So come over and follow me on Instagram
- to hit 1,000 email subscribers November got me the most subscribers I’ve gotten in a long time. I’m starting to figure out some of the things that work for growing my list. I just need to work harder and try some new things out.
- Do my Evernote tutorial I know people are going to want posts on productivity and getting stuff done and organized for the new year. So I want to get this tutorial done and up before 2017.