We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- to admit your faults, no one is perfect.
- that my daughter and I look forward to the voice every week now. There aren’t a lot of my shows I can watch with her but this one is kid friendly
- to completely blank out on how to spell words that you know sometimes. My daughter asks me how to spell things sometimes and I just can’t think sometimes
- to have blog envy. I don’t let it get me down but just let it push me to make my blog better.
- to realize that the people you love the most usually annoy you the most.
- to feel discouraged and wish someone else could make decisions for me sometimes.
- to not know what I want to be when I grow up yet. I might be married and have a child but that doesn’t mean I’m grown up.