Here we are in June! Can you believe it? I don’t think I do. The year is almost half over and it feels like 2016 just started but that’s the way it is. School ends for my daughter tomorrow and we will officially be in summer! This year is supposed to be a cooler one. Fingers crossed!
So to keep me on task and moving forward towards a better life. I set monthly goals and it’s time for my June 2016 goals. Mine ended up going pretty well and I’m changing things up on how I go after my goals. Once I get it down and all the details worked out I will share how I set and accomplish things in my day and life.
Here were My May Goals
1 I want to keep up with my spring cleaning challenge. I need to do my week 3 reveal and start my week 4. I did a lot this weekend to get things back on track so I just need to finish it up and get the post done. Just doing weeks one and two have made our home look nicer and become more functional. Finding the right homes for things has made a difference. ( didn’t finish but plan to)
2. I want to really focus on guest posting this month. I know that it can really help bring new readers to my blog which would be awesome. I just need to set some time aside and work on it. (Did one)
3. Do some reading. I’m determined to get back on track with my reading goal for 2016 on Goodreads. I’m really behind so I need to read a lot this month. I’m at 16 for the year right now so I know how to check how far I’ve come) ( I read 3 books in May)
4. Practice creating printables. I took a workshop on how to do this and I need to spend some time practicing and creating. ( didn’t do this)
5. Have some fun family time. Isabella leaves for her summer vacation at her grandma’s in about a month. She leaves for two weeks. ( we had some fun but it’s never enough)
6. I need to go to the dentist. I keep putting it off and I need to just make an appointment and go. I hate the dentist. ( Yes)
7. Take some time to work on and complete some courses I’m a part of. I love courses and am in a few so I want to work on them some more. ( yes)
My June 2016 Goals!