Welcome to our June Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on Summertime and Family Fun activities. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from The Dutchman’s Wife on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
It’s Summer time!! That means lots of pool parties and BBQ’s and get together’s. I like desserts and often bring them to these parties and events. I don’t know about you but I hate baking in the summer. The oven gets the house all hot and yucky. So I like a good frozen dessert or at least a no bake option. So I have put together a roundup of 24 desserts that are perfect for summer and don’t require any baking. I tried to include lots of different flavors of desserts and different types. I think there is something on this list for everyone. I love way too many of these summer desserts. I could eat them all!
1. Coca Cola Slushies
18. Lemonade Pie
23. Lemon Lush
24. Smores Nachos
The next stop is Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Lineup:
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start << you are here
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Cristi Wuenschel at The Keeper of the Memories
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget