We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
With doing this April challenge which I love doing, I haven’t really been writing about what’s going on in my life now. So this post will be a little bit of a brain dump and just a what’s been going on lately.
1. Being an adult sucks sometimes. You have to figure out how to pay bills, what’s for dinner, clean the house, etc. Why as kids did we want to grow up? How about going to back to being a kid again just for a bit.
2. I finished reading Pencils of Promise by Adam Braun. I highly recommend this book. He is the founder of Pencils of Promise and they go into countries with extreme poverty and build schools. It’s a great read and very inspiring. He has done so much and built so many schools at such a young age. It really left me feeling ready to take action and do more in my own life to better the world.
The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change to purchase from Amazon, click the link.
3. I’m very grateful that someone in my life made it out of surgery successfully yesterday. She had Gastric Bypass surgery and I’m so excited for her to be healthy and to start living a more fulfilling life. Out of respect for her I don’t want to say much, because it’s her private business. I’m just grateful things went well.
4. I just want to let my readers know that I sell Scentsy and they have a great Mother’s Day bundle here. I’d get one myself but through selling Scentsy I now own a ton of it. I just love it and my house smells great.
5. I’m starting researching the process of putting together an ebook. It will be a lot of work but I really want to take on the challenge and share my story in a deeper way with my readers. As a I get further in the process I will share more, I’m in the very beginning stages now.
So what have you been up to , share in the comments, I’d love to hear about it.