Welcome to our April Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on all things Mother’s Day…it’s only a couple of weeks away! Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from << Lani Padilla at Simply Fresh Vintage >> on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
As a mom I love Mother’s day. If you haven’t been to my blog before I have a pretty amazing 8 year old daughter named Bella. So I’ve been celebrating Mother’s Day as a mom now for a few years. I also have a mom so I celebrated it as a daughter before that. Another big part of Mother’s Day in my family is grandma’s. I am blessed to have three grandmas, one was a step mom to my mom but she is still a grandma. I also had 3 great-grandmas growing up although two have passed and I only have one left. This is more than most people get and I’m grateful my daughter gets lots of grandma’s as well. She has my mom, her dad’s mom, her dad’s step mother and my grandma’s are all young enough that they still get to be grandmas to her. They have her over night and take her on movie or ice cream dates.
So I think it is important to remember to honor the grandma’s that are in our lives or our children’s live’s this Mother’s Day. I’m not that good at coming up with my own crafts and DIY gift ideas so I rounded up some great ideas that you can put together and a couple Mother’s Day Gift ideas for Grandma.
Hope you found a couple gift ideas to check out. Welcome to my blog, I hope you will follow me on Bloglovin so you don’t miss future posts.
The next stop is << Ellen Ocampo at Baby Boo Gifts >> on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Sofia Linha at Something On Everything
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Ann Fontaine at The Clumsy Wife
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Jamie Srock at All That Srocks
- Lani Padilla at Simply Fresh Vintage
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start << you are here
- Ellen Ocampo at Baby Boo Gifts
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Anna at Anna International
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Sarah at Ark in the Desert
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Bethany at Salty Blonde