We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
1. What is your biggest phobia?
Arachnophobia – Fear of spiders.
Trypanophobia – Fear of needles / injections
Ophidiophobia – Fear of snakes.
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
I’d relive one of my daughters first days. Not the day she was born because then I’d have to be in labor again but just one of the days where she was tiny. It’s just hard to remember her being a tiny baby.
so cute and little
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I don’t think I’ve lived that age yet. I’m only 27 and so far I’ve liked getting older. I know more, I make better choices and I appreciate life better. I’m hoping as the next few years take me into my thirties things just get better.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I don’t believe I’ve ever been mistaken for a celebrity. When my husband shaves his head he gets mistaken for steve-o from Jackass all the time.
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
ColdPlay- Fix You
Taylor Swift- Fifteen
These are the two I thought of first. I’m horrible at thinking up the names of songs or who sings them. I just know I like them when I hear them
link up party with http://www.shaneprather.blogspot.com/