We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Can you believe we have made it to September of 2016 already? This year is flying by and there are only a few months left before the new year. I love September and even have this post on how September is a fresh start for your blog. I’m so ready for Fall and am over how hot I am in the summer. I wish September brought fall weather but it’s still hot this week and most of September. It os September though so it’s time for goal setting. Let’s see what my goals for September.
August was a hard month for me and ended up not being quite as productive as I would have liked it to be. There was a lot of family issues and drama which flared up my anxiety for a good part of the month so I didn’t have the energy or mental and emotional state. I’m so ready for September and am looking forward to crushing the goals I’m setting this month.
Here were my Goals for August!
1. To get my email subscribers to 2000 (Nope I gained a little but not there yet)
2. to make 3 new printables or worksheets as upgrades (Nope didn’t do as much of this as I had hoped to)
3. Write 2 guest posts
4. Finish and launch my free email course Yes I did and if you are interested in becoming more productive you can check it out here)
5. I need to fix up my header and sidebar ( Yes I did and it’s a lot better but like all parts of my blog always a work in progress)
6. Read at least 4 books ( I read more than 4. I read five books in August)
Here are my Goals for September!
1 To make $1000 with my blog for the month. I am working on my income report for August and it’s the biggest one yet with almost $500 can’t wait to hit a thousand next month.
2. To hit my goal of 2000 email subscribers. To put in all the effort that it takes to grow my list. So if you aren’t on my email list I’d love for you to sign up here.
3. To get my categories on my blog straightened out. I’ve started this process and it’s going to take a LONG time. If you are a blogger start this earlier than I did. I have so many uncategorized or incorrectly categorized posts that I’m now having to go through.
4. To write a lot more. I have not been making the time for writing lately and I think it’s time to start prioritizing my writing more. I have a ton of ideas and post topics in an Evernote notebook to write that I need to make time for. So in September my focus is going to be producing lots of great content.
5. To make a video tutorial. I get questions about how to use different programs like Evernote and Canva and I’m thinking of putting together some video tutorials would be helpful to my readers. If you would like a video tutorial of something let me know in a comment or an email. I want to put together content my readers want to see.
I want to know what are your Goals for September? Leave me a comment and share one goal of yours.