Thanks so much for stopping by! I realize there is a lot of information on afreshstartonabudget.com and you may not know where to begin. So I’ve put together this page to help you get started.
Pressed for time? Here are 5 quick starting points:
- How to Have the Organized Life you Crave Challenge: If you want a fast-course in how to get organized, start here. I created this email challenge a little while ago, but all of the principles still hold true! It focuses on all the parts of how to get your home organized so that you can have the home you desire.
- Over 80 Things you can declutter today: Want to have less stuff in your home? To not have closets and drawers and shelves bursting with things you don’t need? Check out this list of over 80 thins you can declutter today.
- 7 Tips for Saving Money for Christmas: This is one of my most popular posts and it’s no surprise. Christmas can be so expensive and that gets stressful. These 7 steps will have you spending less during the holidays!
- Over 40 Different Income-Earning Ideas :: Looking for ways to easily supplement your income at home? Check out this HUGE list of creative and unique ideas you can start right away!
- How to Save Money With Your Smartphone :: One of the easiest ways to save money is with your mobile device! Be sure to sign up for my FREE 5-day course to learn about my favorite ways to save easily with a smartphone.
You can also check out the Table of Contents for a list of all our content by date. Blogs are unlike print material because they are growing constantly, so this is a great place to find an archive of everything on this site.
How afreshstartonabudget.com can help you
My goal is to tell you about legitimate, practical, non-gimmicky ways to help you save money in your everyday life. I am passionate about living simply and frugally, and I strive to help my readers do the same.
What You’ll Find at Afreshstartonabudget.com
- Organization and decluttering tips: We publish multiple posts each day highlighting deals, coupons and freebies we can confidently recommend to my readers. We do our very best to post only legitimate offers that provide a real benefit for you. If you’d like to receive these updates for free in your inbox, you can subscribe here. If you would like to receive instant text alerts for the hottest time-sensitive deals each day, you can sign up for hot deal text alerts here.
- Using Pinterest to grow your Blog: Did you know you can drastically reduce your spending by pairing coupons with the items already on sale at stores? Playing the drug store game can save you thousands of dollars each year! You can grab all kinds of freebies at Target by stacking their coupon savings. And Walmart has become a couponer’s best friend with their friendly coupon policy! We make it easy for you by matching coupons to sale items for all of these popular national stores: Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
- Money-Saving Ideas:: We frequently post about creative ways to save money, including everything from meal planning advice and frugal family activities to budget-friendly fashion ideas and freezer recipes.
- Personal Posts from Me:: In addition to my regular posts on how to create a more organized and happy life. I try to write more personal posts. These posts include my goals, glimpses into my life, books I’m reading, recipes I’m making, inspirational thoughts, and more! (You can find even more personal posts on my Instagram account. I get very real and vulnerable over there!)
General Tips for Using afreshstartonabudget.com
- Take the free challenges:: Many of my posts alert you to deals on products and services you can get at great prices. Most of the time, these deal posts will include a step-by-step explanation about how to obtain the deal. To get started taking advantage of some great deals — both online and in your area — follow the home page, check out the Deals & Steals category or subscribe and let us send them to you! If you would like to receive instant text alerts for the hottest time-sensitive deals each day, you can sign up for hot deal text alerts here.
- Join the Facebook Group: Don’t feel like you have to do things all alone. If you want to start making changes in your life and feel overwhelmed by it, I suggest you join my Facebook group where you are always welcome to ask for help or ask any questions you may have. Join the group here and you’ll be well on your way to getting the support you need.
- Read the Comments:: My readers are great about sharing their own experiences with deals and offering help to one another in the process. If you have a question about a particular deal, I encourage you to read the comments from that post!
Want to Know More?
Many Places to Find A Fresh Start on a Budget
There are several places where you can find us:
- afreshstartonabudget.com is the main one. Subscribe to make sure you don’t miss anything
- Pinterest:: Follow A Fresh Start on a Budget on Pinterest for lots of great ideas and inspiration.
- Instagram:: Over on Instagram, I give you the most behind the scenes look at my life and behind the blog.