We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
(Disclosure: I am being compensated for this post. All opinions are my own & I have loved Fresh and Easy for years!)
If you live in California, Nevada or Arizona, hopefully you have had the chance to shop at a Fresh and Easy. If you haven’t I hope you will give one a chance, I love going there.
One of the very best parts of Fresh and Easy as far as I am concerned is the fresh to go section. They have pasta meals, sandwiches, salads and more. I’ve mentioned before that I don’t like to cook. I like things that are quick and easy for dinner. This gives us quick and Easy and they taste great. It’s the best of all worlds for me.
When we went in to shop today. I picked up this Chicken Parmesan meal. All it took was a few minutes in the microwave and I had a hot and delicious meal ready to eat for lunch.
Another favorite section for the family is the desserts. Especially when we bring the kiddo like we did today. I also wanted something sweet so I got coconut Chocolate chip cookies, which are so good and so addictive. Isabella got one of those cupcakes up on top. Not the healthiest things but she’s a great eater and we all need a treat now and then.
I also love that they have these bright signs with the staff’s picks above some of the food choices. It’s nice knowing what some of the favorites are among the staff, especially if you want to try it, it’s nice knowing it’s a favorite. I also love how clean and beautiful everything looks.
My favorite items to buy there are the ready made salads, I also like the pre-made pizzas(especially the bbq chicken one), their fruit always looks good as well. We got green grapes and strawberries today that were beautiful
Also I had this little beauty helping me bag up groceries today. She’s only available when I shop there and does not come standard at all Fresh and Easy’s but she was so cute with the bag I had to take a picture.
Now that you know what I love about Fresh and Easy here are some other amazing features of shopping there
– Fresh bread, fresh meat, fresh fish / Daily deliveries
– Meal solutions for the time-starved or those who don’t know how or don’t like to cook (Ready to Cook & Kitchen To Go)
– If it has the Fresh & Easy name on it, it’s guaranteed to be free from artificial colors and flavors, transfats, high-fructose corn syrup or any other hidden nasties that are out there.
– Stores are smarter and smaller. We’ve got everything you need without any of the stuff you don’t. Our self-checkouts get you in and out quickly. But we also have friendly staff to help if you need a hand.
– Feature Wild Oats Organics – the first and only USDA certified organic to-go salads and sandwiches!