When it comes to cleaning I’m not big fan. I’ve never been one of those loves to clean type of people but it must be done and so I do it. So I’m a fan of Simple organization ideas. The area that is the biggest struggle though is laundry. I hate doing it and no matter how much I try to get my laundry under control it ends up taking me over and we are buried under it. So I am going to keep searching and find a better way to get your laundry under control. I’ve rounded up some of the best laundry posts and tips I can find and hopefully they will help me and you if you need it finally tame that never ending pile of laundry.
1. 5 Tips to keep up with laundry: Such great and easy tips. I’m starting to use #2 now with Bella since she’s getting older.
2. Laundry 101: Really great laundry information and yips. She even includes a printable cheat sheet which is awesome.
3. Laundry Hacks for Busy Moms What a great list of ideas to use for Laundry from one of my favorite blogs. I will be trying a few of these out.
4. 5 Ways to speed up Laundry Day Another great list of ideas. Number 4 is my favorite and one I need to do more often.
5. Laundry Tips- How to win the battle of the Laundry Wars These women are so much smarter than I am and have such great laundry strategies. I need to rethink my own and figure out how to make it more effective.
6. The Right Way to do laundry-5 Steps you might be missing Clean mama has some great tips. I didn’t realize this about #1 I will have to make sure to stop doing that.
7. Laundry for 7 in one hour a week I knew I had to learn this woman’s secret’s I have a family of 3 and I can never seem to ind enough time for it. She has some great ideas.
So although I don’t know if I will ever have my laundry under control 100% but I know that by making more of an effort and working hard on it that I can get it to become more manageable. Since unless we decide to just stop wearing clothes I’m going to have to figure out a way to make getting my laundry under control easier.