We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Julie from over @ Basically Julie
Hi! I am Julie. Wife to my high school sweetheart, mom to Brayden (4.5) and Kenley (2.5). My blog Basically Julie is a lifestyle blog where I blog about motherhood, parenting, and what’s taking up space in my closet these days.
Here are a couple links to some of her favorite posts-
Here’s a little bit of Q&A to help you get to know Julie
What is one of the biggest lessons you ever learned?
1. One of the most important lessons I have ever learned was to be ok with being myself. I went through a bad spell of anxiety after having our first child, and I was so caught up in what everyone thought about me, that I wasn’t being proactive enough to take care of ME. I didn’t need to make up excuses for my feelings, I needed to own them. It really help changed my perception of myself, and allowed me to overcome the anxiety and start living without fear.
2. What are your top 3 wishes for 2014?
: 1. Lose 15 pounds or more.
2. Schedule in some ME time in our busy schedule.
3. Get all settled in our new home!
3. What have been the best experiences of your life?
The best experiences of my life, hands down, was the birth of our children. Though the first time was a little more difficult (20 hours then emergency C-section), I will never, ever forget the feeling of those babies being placed into my arms for the very first time. Other moments worth mentioning? Our wedding day, flying with my dad, and being front row at Oprah during her last season.
Now go connect with Julie on her blog she’s sweet and has adorable little ones.