We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Let’s get this week going and start working towards making this year the best year ever. I know that I can’t wait to look back at this year and be amazed at how great this year has been. I want to hit all my goals and accomplished a lot.
I know that I am able to get more done when I make more frequent goals. That is why these weekly to do lists and my monthly goals are so important. This constantly lists and goals help me to stay on track. I want to give you the opportunity to do the same. So make a to do list or goals post for the week or month and linkup.
This week was productive in ways that weren’t on my to do list and unfortunately the list didn’t get finished. I think it’s important to not beat myself up about not getting things done. This is a new week and I am going to go into it fresh and get a lot done.
This year will be as successful as we want it to be. It’s a matter of putting the work in and setting goals for ourselves. So I would love for you to write up a blog post of your goals and to do’s for the week then add it to the linkup. Then we can all check put each other’s posts and be support for meeting goals.
Last Week’s List
- Clear off the dinning room table. It’s usually cluttered and over the holidays it got really bad. ( almost finished)
2. Write an epic blog post with content upgrade included. (post done but need to finish the upgrade)
3. finish one of the guest posts I’m doing. Then send it to the blogger that it’s for.
4. I want to get 50 or more email newsletter sign ups this week. I’m at 345 subscribers right now. (nope)
5 Start doing thirty more minutes a day spending time in Facebook groups I’m a part of. I think that would help me to develop more of a blogging tribe and community. (nope)
6. I want to finish the book I’m reading now and one more book. That will get me to three books already read this year. (done)
Goals for this Week
1 I need to go through and organize paperwork. I have a lot of it. I don’t keep up with it like I should so I have lot to do.
2. Work really hard on the guest posts I need to get done. I have them all planned out in my head I just need to get those words out and on the computer. I have one of them half done so I want to finish that one and one other.
3. Help Isabella get her bedroom cleaned up because for some reason we are letting her have a sleepover this weekend. I really need to get a lot picked up and ready for that.
4. Work on and complete my plan for business and blogging this year. I need to get more clear on what I want to get done and the steps I need to take to get them done.
5. Do more reading and get at least one book if not more read this week. I want to hit my goal of reading 70 books this year.
I want to support all of you in your goals for this week or for January. So link up a post and I will be sure to check it out. If you have any questions about this leave me a comment and I will do my best to answer those questions.