We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Let’s get this week going and keep working towards making this year the best year ever. I know that I can’t wait to look back at this year and be amazed at how great this year has been. I want to hit all my goals and accomplished a lot.
I know that I am able to get more done when I make more frequent goals. That is why these weekly to do lists and my monthly goals are so important. This constantly lists and goals help me to stay on track. I want to give you the opportunity to do the same. So make a to do list or goals post for the week or month and linkup.
This week and next week my husband is off of work so I’m planning to keep my next two lists small. I know we will be doing a lot together and busy. So I don’t want to overwhelm myself with extra things. We have a lot of projects at home that we want to work on over the two weeks since we will the time together.
My goals and wishes for this year are big but they wont come true if I don’t put in the work and I know that. This year is already going by so fast so I have to get more done so the year doesn’t pass me by before I know it.
Last Week’s List
1 Write an epic blog post. I have the post idea and a very rough outline. I just need to spend time writing and putting it together. (Done and I’m turning it into a series. The Post is right here. )
2. Organize my book shelves and an office area. I want to have a more organized space. (Not done yet)
3. I am taking a course on growing your Newsletter so I want to get through a lot of that I’m only 12% through it right now. Aiming for closer to 50% by next week. ( I got to 52%!)
4. Spend 20 minutes a day in Facebook groups connecting with other bloggers. (nope)
5. Get my editorial calendar all finished in for February and work on March. I usually only have 3 weeks planned out and I want to start getting it scheduled for 6 weeks out. (Done)
6. I want to try to read two books. I keep getting books faster then I’m reading them, I need to catch up. ( read one almost done with number 2)
Goals for this Week
1 I want to get to over 75% on the course I’m taking. I’m notorious for not finishing courses so I’m really working towards getting this one done.
2. Write the second post in my Making money blogging series. Here is post one.
3. I’m part of a book launch team for Micheal Hyatt’s new book and my copy just arrived yesterday. So I need to get that read.
4. Go through my email account and get it cleaned up. Write up some email templates so I can more quickly reply to emails instead of having to do each email reply from scratch.
I want to support all of you in your goals for this week or for the month. So link up a post and I will be sure to check it out. If you have any questions about this leave me a comment and I will do my best to answer those questions.