We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
So this last week was good and we had a really enjoyable weekend. Went and saw Insurgent on Friday morning and really enjoyed it. I love our morning dates when Bella is at school. I think spending time alone together is so important. We rented a few movies also this weekend. We had a family movie night and watched Annie which was super cute. Then my husband and I watched The Theory of Everything. I knew who Stephen Hawking is but I really knew very little about his life so I liked the movie a lot and I can see why Eddie Redmayne one an Oscar for this part he was fantastic.
On the blogging and business side of my life things are moving along pretty fast. I’m trying to learn as much as I can and do a lot of research. We’ve been really exploring growth opportunities and how to make this blog into a business. Which is exciting but also a lot of work. So on to my goals
Last Week’s Goals
1. Finish that guest post ASAP (done!)
2. I’m taking an SEO course on Udemy and want to complete it this week. I’m 25% done so far. (I’m about 60%,so I’ve been working but not done yet)
3. Finish 2 books I’ve started. (done 1 not done with the other. )
4. Plan a lunch date with a friend for sometime soon. ( I messaged a friend and am trying to find a date that works, so
5. Grow my Instagram to over 3,000. I really want to hit 5,000 by summer so I’m working towards 3,000 right now. I’m at 2360. So head on over and follow me pretty please! ( Grew by about 50 but need to really put some serious effort into growing more)
This Week’s Goals
1. Finish that course
2. Do another Guest Post I have scheduled
3. Plan my blog a day in April Prompts and get that post up ASAP
4. Get my phase 2 of spring cleaning post finished and published.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables this week. My diet is not great so I am aiming at eating more salads.
So that’s what I’m hoping to get done this week and I’m really trying to make an effort to be more productive. There is so much in life I want to get accomplished so I’m really trying to put more effort into all that I do. I’m on a mission to make 2015 the best year that it can be so that requires a lot of work on a daily and weekly level.
I want to know what is a goal you have this week?