We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Since it’s November I want to think about all the things I’m Thankful for. So here is a list of some of the things I’m grateful for. I’m sure there will be more I think of, So I’ll probably do another post near Thanksgiving.
– My amazing daughter, she will always be at the top of my list.
– That my husband got a second job, it will help so much financially to have more income.
– For books, I love books
– For Netflix, I love being able to watch TV and movies whenever I want.
– That I’m still happily married after 10 years, it’s not easy.
– having good food to eat, especially when I don’t have to cook it.
– For whenever I get to see my niece and nephew, which is once maybe twice a year since they live on the east coast and we are on the west.
– For my sweet pets, especially our cat and dog we’ve had for a decade. We also have Bella’s cat a turtle and fish.
– when I get to go shopping at Target by myself. Usually I have the husband and Bella with me but it’s more fun alone.
-to have discovered blogging, I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for almost 2.5 years.
– to have a large family and that most of them live close.
– funny photos I find on Pinterest and Pinterest in general.
What is something you are grateful for?