We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I know that I have not been blogging for a long time so I am by no means an expert at blogging but I have learned a lot from researching and by following other bloggers. I know that I have a few of you out there who are just starting out in the blogging world so I decided it might be helpful to compile a list of sites and articles that I have found really helpful and full of information.
This is an area that I really struggle with. I am not good at photography but I really love learning about it. These blogs and websites are full of either great ideas or very knowledgeable people to get advice from
1http://www.bhphotovideo.com/– if you are going to be purchasing cameras or lenses check them out first. Great prices and great reputation. You want to get the most for your money.
2. http://ilovephotography.com/forums/-One of my favorite sites. Join the beginners forum and connect with other people learning photography. Great place to get feedback and learn a lot
3. http://improvephotography.com/-I took their 30 day online course for beginners and learned a lot. Great teachers. You will learn a lot.
I love following blogs who specialize in home organization and have learned a lot from them. These are my favorite blogs to follow.
1. http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/-by far one of the most organized and beautiful life this woman has. I wish I could take her home with me and have her spend a month organizing all areas of my life. If you want to be more organized check her out.
2. http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/– also amazing. Beautiful home projects and great advice. I wish I could claim that I was 1% as organized but I can’t. She also features other bloggers projects which has led me to some other great blogging finds
3. http://fromoverwhelmedtoorganized.blogspot.ca/-she is really good at posting regularly to facebook so make sure to follow her there. It reminds me to check her out more often
These sites are filled with great articles on how to be a successful blogger, how to market your blog, how to design your blog, forums to ask questions. If you want to know more about blogging these are great places to start.
1. http://www.blogclarity.com/ if you’re new to blogging make sure to check out this page. So many amazing tips, advice and things to learn. If you can afford to take part in her Content Brew course or download her DIY blog Critique, I have done both and really recommend them. I am constantly trying things I’ve learned from them out and it’s been very helpful.
2. http://www.thesitsgirls.com/-great articles written by fellow bloggers. Great community to be a part of. Definitely a website to check out when starting a blog. Super informative.
3. http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/-a very successful blog ran by six sisters. Great place to learn about blogging. Also check out their ebooks on blogging. I really learned a lot from them
Now this is nowhere near all of the amazing places I have learned about blogging from. I just thought it might be helpful for all you new bloggers out there and even experienced bloggers, to get some new websites to check out. There is a ton to learn. Hope you learn a lot and this was useful