We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on November 16, 2020 by karissa ancell
Growing up my mom worked in the office of our school and was close to a lot of the teachers at school. So we were always told how important teachers were and taught to value and respect them. Then years ago I taught preschool before I had my daughter. So I know how hard teachers work and how hard their job can be.
So since Isabella was first in school we have always done what we can to show her teachers how much we appreciate them and care about what they do. By donating time and money to her classes. To volunteering when we were able to. Also by celebrating them with little gifts at the holidays and at the end of the year.
Over the next few weeks, our kids will be ending their school years and coming home for the summer. What better way to say thank you to the teachers who helped our kids learn and grow this year than by giving them sweet little end of school gifts for teachers.
These are not only great inexpensive gifts for teachers for the end of the school year but they are great gifts for teachers for Christmas. Teachers should be celebrated year-round so give that special teacher in your life a special present.
Inexpensive gifts for teachers
- I love giving mugs or tumblers and love a personalized message on them. I have quite a few blogger ones and mom ones because that’s what applies to me. Here is a super cute one for a teacher
2. I absolutely love this adorable last minute end of school gifts for teachers idea from Beneath my Heart. Such a clever and beautiful gift to give.
3. This teacher Emergency Kit from Time out with Mom is such a great idea to do something helpful and unique for a teacher gift. She has a great list of ideas to include in your kit and free printable labels to put on to it.
4. We’ve done a lot of flowers and plants over the years as gifts for Isabella’s teachers. My mom was a florist so it was really easy to get a last-minute cute planet or bouquet. I personally like to give plants more because they last longer. This plant with a cute container from All Free Holiday Crafts is a perfect idea.
5 Show your appreciation for their teacher with a simple and sweet piece of jewelry that will show how much you love them for what they do and the place they had in your child’s life. I’m a huge fan of this little bracelet because of its simplicity and that it’s very affordable.
6. One of my favorite gifts as a teacher and now is A Starbucks Gift card because who doesn’t love getting to grab a coffee and not have to pay for it yourself. I want to gift a gift card but want it to look cute. This idea from See Vanessa Craft has got you covered.
7. Now that it’s summer break let their teacher know it’s time to relax and take care of themselves. This set of bath bombs will make a perfect gift after a long and at times stressful school year.
8. Want to give something practical and useful for that special teacher? Grab them some sharpies or pens to put in a jar with this great tag from I Should Be Mopping the Floor. So many teachers buy there own supplies like pens so this is a great way to help them out.
9. Give that special teacher a way of pampering themselves for the summer with this kit to pamper their feet from The Resourceful Mama
10. Looking for a gift for a teacher with a sweet tooth? This Chocolate covered Strawberries gift from Skip to my Lou with a Free Printable tag may be the perfect gift idea for you to give.
11.This Wine glass is perfect for 2020 and probably 2021. If you have a teacher in your life who has been doing virtual teaching.
12. Give a teacher the gift of a hot lunch. Get this crockpot food warmer perfect to take lunch to school in.
13. This adorable potholder and a bag of cookie mix would make such a sweet and inexpensive gift for a favorite teacher.
14. The shop Jane has so many adorable t-shirts that any teacher on your list will love.
15. This funny candle would make such a great gift for your kids teacher.
16. I love this super cute Teacher Ornament perfect for your favorite teacher’s Christmas tree.
17. Give them their own personal laminator so they can get things done for their bulletin boards and in their classroom
18. Teachers have a lot of things to carry around so get them their own monogrammed tote.
19. Such a great and cute notebook/journal for your favorite teacher. One of the best inexpensive gifts for teachers that I found.
20. Give their teacher a beautiful necklace that they can wear to show off their chosen profession. Such a cute piece of jewelry
I hope that this post gave you a few inexpensive gifts for teachers. That these ideas work to help you figure out what to give your teachers. Make sure to show your appreciation for how hard they work and how much they cared for your kid this year.
Now that it’s summer make sure you check out how to have a fun summer on a budget.