We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Day 2! Yesterday we cleaned up our main living spaces and you will be the most successful this month if you keep up on cleaning using the checklist from yesterday.
Now let us tackle our closets. In my home my master closet doubles as storage because we have no storage in our apartment. The good thing is that I don’t have a ton of clothes.
I’m not a big clothes shopper. My daughter, on the other hand, has enough clothes for 3 people at least. So we have been working on her closet and getting that organized.
The biggest tip I have for you to get your closets organized is to declutter. It’s time to purge the things from our closets that we don’t use need or want.
My closet still needs some work though. A well-organized closet will help you save time by knowing exactly where all your clothes are so you don’t waste time looking for stuff.
Do you struggle to keep your closets organized and don’t know how to get it in shape?
Here are some genius ways to organize your closets.
1 How to weed out your closet: Yoga by Candace
2. DIY Hat Organizer: Passion Pink & Pearls
3 Organize your linen closet: The Creativity Exchange
4 DIY Scarf Organizer: Everyday Dishes
5. How to Organize a Small Closet: Just a Girl and Her Blog
6. 25 Ways to Organize your Shoes: Brit & co
7 An easy way to Organize your Purses: Organizing Junkie
8. Nursery Closet Organization: Oh Baby
9. Kids Closets Organization ideas: Better Homes and Gardens
10 Coat Closet Organization: I Heart Organizing
11. Cleaning Closet Organization and tips: Jennifer Maker
12. Tie Organization: Practical Perfection
13. Small Closet Storage: Polished Habitat
14. Shoe problem Storage: A Loyal Love
15. How to Purge Your Clothes: Organized Pretty Home
16 Dollar Store Closet Makeover: Homemade Ginger
17. Teenager Closet Organization: A Bowl Full of Lemons
This is just what I needed. I can’t wait to get my daughter’s closet organized and more functional.
18. Closet Shelves Makeover: LandeeseeLandeedo
19. How to Organize Your Closet in 2 Hours: Kaleidoscope Living
20. How to Get More Closet Storage: Inspiration for Moms
Hopefully, this post gave you some ideas of ways to organize your closets. Make your days easier by knowing where all your clothes and accessories are and
Throughout this challenge, there will be many different worksheets and printables for you to use. I suggest you print them out and organize them together in a binder or folder so you can journal as you go You can find and follow me on Instagram where I will be sharing my journey for the challenge. Follow me there at @afreshstartonabudget. Tag me in any posts you make that goes along with this month of challenge posts.
Make Sure You check out tomorrow’s post. It will be about organizing our bedrooms!
Here is my schedule for what we will be working on in January.