We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Yesterday we worked on cleaning our kitchens and today we are working on our kid’s rooms. You will be the most successful this month if you keep up on cleaning using the checklist from the first day.
Today we’re going to get a handle on the room or rooms occupied by some of our biggest mess makers … our kiddos. I don’t know about the rest of you, but if it weren’t for my sweet daughter, my house would be clean all the time.
Okay, maybe not all the time, but almost all the time. How can one girl be such a huge mess maker? She’s been that way since she learned how to walk. I’m betting your kids are the same way.
Kids rooms can b so today, together, we conquer the kids’ rooms. If your kids are old enough to help, today is also the day to enlist their help and get them on board with the challenge.
Cleaning their room together with you offers a great opportunity for feedback and learning, as they take an active role in your new family lifestyle. You may also learn a few things about what’s important to them.
I have a teenager which comes with their own challenges but all ages of kids have struggles with cleaning and organizing their rooms. So this post is going to cover stuff for teens, little ones and in-between.
If you need help getting your teens or tweens to organize here are some chores to give your teen to help you get started.
1. Organized Teen Boys Room: I Heart Organizing
2. Kids Art Wall: A Girl and A Glue Gun
3. The Easiest Ways to Declutter Toys: Just a Girl and Her Blog
4. Organizing Kids Bedrooms: Housewives How-tos
5. Decluttering a Shared Room: Garden Full of Dreams
6. Organizing Kids Clothes for Storage: Org Junkie
7. 4 Hard Truths about Why your Kids are so Messy: Happy Organized Life
8. Game Board Storage Art: Infarrantly Creative
9. Kids Room Organization Ideas: Smart School House
Ways to Update a Kids Room on a Budget: Living Well Spending Less
11. Kids Bedroom organization Checklist: Early Bird Mom
12. Organizing Kids Clothes: Money Saving Mom
13. Girls Bedroom Makeover: Andrea Dekker
14 Organizing Board Games and Puzzles: Joyful Homemaking
15. Organized Toy Bins: Just a Girl and her Blog
16. Kids Reading Nook: Clean and Scentsible
17. Organized kids and Nursery Closet: Reality Daydream
18 Helping Tweens Organize their Space: Org Junkie
18 Kids Room Organization Tips: Love & Renovations
19 How to Declutter Toys: Playful Notes
20. Tween Boys Room Organization: Organizing Home Life
Hopefully, this post gave you some ideas of ways to organize your kids room.