We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 28, 2019 by karissa ancell
Last week I missed doing this post because I was taking a couple days break from blogging but I’m back on track this week. So this week is all about my past. How to do this post is a big question. I don’t want it to be some huge post and there’s no way to include all the details of my past in one post.
So here are the ten biggest dates and highlights of my life so far.
1. October 24, 1984: I was born in a small town in San Diego. The first child of my parents. I was actually their honeymoon baby.
2. In April 1987 and June 1988 I got a little sister each of these months. My mom had us all very close together.
4.October 24, 2000. I turned 16 and while I was taking my driving test my mom got a call from my dad that my grandpa had a heart attack on a trip in Colorado. So it was my worst birthday. We have a tradition to go to dinner with family on our birthdays and instead my parents and my grandma had to fly to Colorado while an older cousin watched us.
5. June 2002 I graduated from high school and then a few months later I moved into our first apartment with Blake.
6. October 2003 I don’t remember the exact date but I got engaged at this time.
7. July 24, 2004 My Wedding Day.
8. October 1, 2006. My sweet baby girl was born.
9. January 2008 and August 2010. My sweet niece and nephew were born. I became an aunt technically when I got married because my husband had nieces and nephews already. These were when my sister had her kids.
10. February , 2010. The day I had my stroke, which was one of the most life changing events of my life. It changed everything about my life from that moment on.