We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This last week my husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding Anniversary. So for 9 years I’m sharing 9 facts about my relationship.
1. I met my husband in my freshman year of high school, he was a junior. He was friends with friends of mine.
2. We were good friends for almost a year before we started dating. He was 17 and I was 14 when we became boyfriend and girlfriend.
3. We moved in together a year after I graduated high school and got engaged a few months later.
4. We got married a week shy of being together 5 years.
5. Our wedding was in the summer of 2004 when I was 19 and he was 22.
6. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Shortly after getting married we tried to get pregnant.
7. Before our pregnancy with our daughter we had one other pregnancy that ended in miscarriage.
8. my husband started passing out occasionally and ended up crashing a car because of it. He was later diagnosed with epilepsy.
9. We have wanted a second child for a long time but our time table has been greatly changed due to my stroke. We still plan on it in the future but it’s been a lot later than we originally had thought it would be after our daughter was born.
A recent picture: