We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I wanted to do a post about the plans and goals I have for the next three months as the end of the year is taking place. I cannot believe Holiday season is getting ready to begin and I am talking about the end of the year already. Didn’t this year just begin? I guess not and I think being open and putting my goals out there and sharing them will help me stay motivated and on track. September has been good so far. I am happy with how my first blog challenge/link-up has been going so far. For my first go at it I am pleased with the results and as I learn more and grow I imagine future challenges to be even better and more Successful. I also began taking on sponsors to the blog. If you have not noticed their buttons please take a moment to pop on over and visit.
1. Christy over at her blog Sunshine and Pickles. http://monfort3.blogspot.com/
2. To learn something about coupons and how to use them check out http://kupongirl.com/
So my goals for October-December
1. I’m trying to focus less on the numbers but it would be awesome to hit 1000 Pinterest followers. I’m at 873 so I’m getting close.
2. To make a blog roll call list page on my blog to share with all my readers my favorite blogs and bloggers.
3. I’m going to start a new link up in Mondays Starting in October. It will be a collection of 10 things I’m loving with a theme for that week. Like ten things I’m loving about Halloween. ten things I’m loving that are pink, etc. Just a fun way for us to link up and share a little fun and joy on Monday mornings.
4. Spend more time working on building relationships with brands and bloggers to share with you guys. I love my readers and if I love something and find it helpful or useful I want to share it with you.
5. grow my blog traffic by 15% each month.
6. get two new sponsors each month.
I want my blog to be as successful as possible and I expect 2014 to be a great year for my blog and my life so I’m going to put in as much effort as I can and get it to be the best place to start the new year. Do you have any blog goals for the next three months?