We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 28, 2019 by karissa ancell
It’s already the tenth of September I can’t believe how fast this month is going. So today’s prompt is a good one. List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let’s kick that negative self-talk outta here!
1. I love that I am so close to my family. I have a good relationship with my parents and grandparents and many other family members.
2. I love my ability to be a great mother. I’m not a perfect mom by any means but I’m a really good mom and have a great kid so I must be doingsomething right.
3. Physically I love my eyes. I have very large eyes and dark brows and lashes so my eyes are my stand out feature.
4. I also really like my height. I’m 5’8″ So I’m tall but I am still a little shorter than my husband. I like being tall.
5. I am an extremely loyal person, when you are important to me I will be there for you no matter what.
6. That I’m a fighter. You can’t go through what I’ve been through and not be a fighter.
7. That I’m a great reader. I read really fast and a lot. My daughter is starting to take after me and I love it.
8. That I am very open and not afraid to share things about myself. I think it helps me be a blogger.
9. That I’m sensitive. It can make some things harder on me but I think it makes me a more compassionate person.
10. That I keep trying to find my passion and what will make my life better.