We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
6. My phone. It’s almost always with me and I can’t imagine not having it at hand. Love taking pictures with it.
7. My pets. They are like my babies as well. We have a dog, two cats and a fish and if we had more space I’d get more.
8. the internet. I love blogging and being a part of the blogging community. I love Social media and spending too much time on Pinterest.
9. learning. I love learning new things. Right now it’s blogging and photography. I love learning about things.
10. my health. I’ve not had it in the past. Three years of recovery from my stroke and the first six months being so bad has made me appreciate the health level I’m at now. You don’t appreciate it until you’ve not had it.