We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 28, 2019 by karissa ancell
I am excited about finding the joy this month! Over at in the Next 30 Days she has put together a monthly challenge inspired by finding the joy for December. It’s going to be a hectic month, December always is so I think it is a good idea to have a plan in place for finding joy . Plus I just really love challenges, so Yay! I will post the list of prompts, Today I will share Day 1 in a post. I will share my progress as I do things from the list.
There are so many things I’m Thankful for. As I mentioned in this post. Finding passion is an act and part of that for me is being more aware of the positives in my live and acknowledging them.
So what am I thankful for:
1. My daughter
2. My marriage. It’s not perfect but I’m thankful to be in a happy marriage for over ten years now.
3. My extended family, I have a large one and most are close by.
4. That I get to be an aunt, it’s almost as great as being a mom.
5. For my awesome pets. I love my fur babies.
6. My blogging friends and the people I’ve got to meet.
7. That my blog keeps growing and even brings in a small amount of money. I never thought that it would be at this place.
8. Quiet days like this where I get to just relax and don’t have a lot going on.
9. Medical insurance, I know it seems random but with the amount of medical tests, visits and prescriptions I would be bankrupt without it.
10. Netflix and Hulu. I love TV and it’s great to watch what I want whenever I want to.
11. an ice cold Dr. Pepper.
So How about you, what are you thankful for?