We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This post really isn’t as much of a struggle because I’m pretty much an open book. There isn’t much I won’t share and I’ve always felt like it’s important for me to live a life I’m not afraid to talk about. So here are ten things you might not know about me.
1. I didn’t go on an airplane till I was 18 and had graduated from high school. We always traveled by car growing up so I never had a chance. My 8 year old has been on like triple the amount of plane trips that I have.
2. I am a procrastinator. I am leaving for vacation in less than 24 hours and haven’t started packing.
3. I can’t wear a wedding ring. I have no feeling in my left hand so rings slip off my finger. I’ve lost two. I’m thinking of getting a ring tattoo.
4. I started dating my husband at 14 and made him wait 2 years before sleeping with him. He’s the only person I’ve slept with.
5. I wasn’t legally old enough to drink at my wedding, though we did have alcohol. I was only 19.
6. I won a soda vending machine once in a raffle at the grocery store. My dad had a business so he used it there until it broke but still how random to have won a soda machine.
7. I always wanted an older brother. I have two younger sisters but always thought an older brother would be nice.
8. My favorite number is 24. I was born on October 24th and picked July 24th as my wedding day because I love the number.
9. We didn’t want to find out the gender when I was pregnant. Everyone thinks it was so hard but it was no problem. It was worse on our families than on me. I loved the surprise of it.
10. I would rather buy new clothes than do laundry. I actually have before, that’s embarrassing to admit
So there you go, now you know me better.