We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
A few summer favorites
1. Favorite movie I’ve seen this summer: The Amazing Spiderman. I loved Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were awesome in this movie. Great Chemistry.
How cute are they?
2. Favorite new summer show: Bunheads. From the creator of Gilmore Girls came a new show on the Family Channel. It has a very similar feel to Gilmore Girls, which was a show I loved. It’s a very witty show with a great cast.
3. Favorite returning summer show: awkward on MTV. Watched this show last summer and now it’s in its second season. Another great show that’s on in the summer is Alphas on Syfy channel. It’s a show Blake and I like to watch together.
I am really looking forward to Fall though. My ten reasons I’m looking forward to fall
1. My birthday- IO just have always loved my birthday
2. My daughter’s birthday- Love throwing her birthday party. It’s one of my favorite mom things.
3. Cooler weather. I don’t like being hot. My seizures act up when I’m hot so summer isn’t a great time for me.
4. Halloween. I don’t really like dressing up but love getting a costume for my girl
5. Starting school, it will be a lot of work but I want to get through it so being in school is better than not being in school.
6. Sweaters and warm pajamas. I like cuddly clothes and using blankets.
7. Starting holiday season. Thanksgiving and preparations for Christmas. I love the holidays.
8. Family Vacation in October. We are going to Sedona for a week. It will be fun to get away for a little while.
9. New school year for Bella. She misses having her friends at school. I know she is ready to be in school.
10. New primetime TV season. As I have mentioned before I am a big TV watcher.