We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on July 2, 2019 by karissa ancell
1. That my daughter got her report card and it’s wonderful. All areas she’s doing well in and nice comments from her teacher. Makes me feel like I’m succeeding at parenting for the moment.
2. Our turtle is growing and needed a bigger tank. They are like $100. My husband found one at a thrift shop near by with a base to go on for $40. Him and Bella are going to paint the base and get it all set up this weekend. Nice to save some money.
3. That because of a lawsuit I received $25 in ebook credit from Barnes and Noble. Free books for me! Yay! Now I have to choose what to get.
4. That my media Kit is really starting to come together because of the course I’m taking with Blog Clarity. It will be nice to have one to present to potential clients.
5. That I cleaned out our Junk room, basically a catch all for garbage and useless crap. Needs to be organized more but trash is gone and I can move around in it. We hardly ever went in the room but it feels better knowing it’s cleaned out.