We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 3, 2020 by karissa ancell
Happy Friday! Today is my girl’s last day of 2nd grade. I will have a 3rd grader soon and today she’s going to her first friend sleepover. She’s stayed with family plenty of times but this is the first birthday sleepover.
This post contains affiliate links to things I love and you might too.
1. This morning the husband and I are going to see Jurassic World. He is so excited, I’m not as excited but I do want to see it. I think it’s good for us to spend some quality time together and see something he will love and that I will enjoy as well.
2. I already did a summer books to read post and I love those books but I’ve been reading so much lately I might be doing a second one for summer. I will share with you one of my favorite books I’ve read so far this summer. It is The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. It is a fantastic book and I devoured it.
3. We are celebrating Father’s Day early because Bella will be gone on the actual father’s Day and both Blake and my dad want to see her. So we are all celebrating a week early. I will probably still get Blake something to open on the actual day though, I’m thinking the Jurassic Park Trilogy on Bluray.
4. Even though I’m going to the movies in the morning I will be going again today. This time to see Spy with my sister. We are finally getting together and I love Melissa McCarthy so it’s going to be a lot of fun.
5. I mentioned this in an earlier post but I want to congratulate my super smart kid for getting two math awards at the end of the year assembly. She is so awesome and we are so proud of her.