We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on October 4, 2016 by karissa ancell
There are lots of fun monthly subscription boxes you can get now and I hadn’t tried any of them. I finally caved though and ordered The Happy Mommy box. Which was started by two amazing bloggers who I love so I wanted to try out their box first. It’s fun knowing somethings coming but not knowing exactly what to expect. I wanted to share what got and let you know my experience with it do you’d know if it something you’d want to try out someday as well.
So here are the fun and delightful goodies that I received,
1. This really great print. I need to get a frame for it so I can put it on my shelf.
2. These super cute Button earrings. I love that they are simple and a little vintage.
3. These pretty Hairbands, I think my daughter will be
4.These Lunchbox notes are really sweet, I’m going to hide on in my daughters backpack for her to find.
5. Sorry for the blurry photo but this is a super cute hair clip.
7. This little whisk with a heart on top and inside. It’s so adorable.
8. This seems really interesting and I’m excited to try it out. Hot chocolate on a stick sounds pretty cool.
I was very pleased with the fun goodies that I received. I think it was well worth the $29 I spent. I’m also trying out stich fix this month which I will review, then I will decide which boxes I’m going to keep getting and maybe trade off month to month.