We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on January 3, 2014 by karissa ancell
Happy New year use the code WELCOME2014 for 60% off all Ad Spaces through Thursday!
Ok we are almost done with 2013 and it’s resolution time. I like the idea of fresh starts so I like looking forward to the next start. It’s a clean feeling. Last year at New Years I was still taking my blog break so I don’t really know what I had hoped to accomplish this year so it’s a mystery if I actually accomplished anything. Let’s pretend I did at least a little bit. Though probably not nearly as much as I could have.
Moving on, 2014 new start new goals.
Word of the year is going to be improve. This took a lot of thought because I have so many ideas and area of my life that need work so I finally found improve to include everything I’m hoping this next year will be.
- Go to my first blog conference (going in February) and need to try really hard to not be shy and to engage with the people there. New situations freak me out a little so I need to improve myself and not be that way as much.
2. There is so much I want to improve with my blogging that it will need to be a separate post. I want to accomplish and learn so much
3. Work with my husband on getting our finances in order. Build up some more savings.
4. Get more organized ( I do think I improved in 2013 on cleaning and organizing but there is still much more improvement to be made)
5. Give more and teach my daughter to be giving (we are blessed to have great people in our lives that give so much to us and have helped us through things that I want to practice giving back more.
6. I need to improve my photography. Not just taking the photos but also uploading, editing and sharing them. Lots of times they just sit in my camera till I finally get around to putting them on the computer. Also getting more pictures with me in them.
7.My relationships with people. Be a better mother, wife daughter, sister, aunt, and friend and so on.
8. Work on myself. Start focusing on my weight, getting my hair done more. Taking more time and care with my appearance.
9. Push myself a little more. Set goals more often and force myself to live a better life.
10. This goes along with 8 a little but say goodbye to soda, I will still drink caffeinated water and maybe an occasional iced coffee but soda is a daily thing and I want to kick the habit. (this will be the biggest challenge)
So there’s my list. Did you make any goals or resolutions for the new year. Share them or links to your post in the comments!