We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 2, 2020 by karissa ancell
I know it’s already a week into August but I want to share my August goals. I guess since I have only three weeks left I shouldn’t set too many of them.
1. To stick with My August budget challenge. I’m a week into it and will give weekly updates on Monday’s. So stay tuned.
2. to get Isabella all organized for school starting. (her desk and area for papers)
3. Read 5 books, I’m counting the book I read last week since it was in August. So it’s 4 left. These are the books I’m reading now and next here.
4. Finish my opt-in for my newsletter.
5. Start getting my posts written at least a week in advance and use my editorial calendar. Want to learn how to use an editorial calendar? Melissa from Blog Clarity goes over all that and more in her Content Brew class. It’s an amazing course to help you come up with blogging ideas and goes over step by step how to use a calendar.
So do you have any goals you want to accomplish in August?