We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I would never want to be president. I feel like there is no way to please everyone so people would always hate you and blame you for things. I would hate that. If I were president though, these would be my rules.
– I agree with Helene, Friday’s would always be half days.
– Prescriptions would be super cheap. I am so grateful for insurance and it makes me sad for people who have to pay crazy expensive amounts for medication they have to have.
– Much worse punishments for people who hurt children or animals. Like eye for an eye punishment. I can’t handle kids and animals being mistreated.
– children of politicians and famous people will be left alone unless their parents allow photos or interview. Stop stalking little kids paparazzi. They are cute I get it but you are grown men and you are creeping them out.
– You want a kid you have to pass a basic, I know what I’m doing test. Some people just don’t have the basic skills to take care of themselves let alone another human being who is dependent on them
-Same sex marriage is legal everywhere
-regular Dr. Pepper would have zero calories because diet is just not as good.
So those would be my laws.