We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 28, 2019 by karissa ancell
I love watching TV as a blogger who is home a lot, I usually have it on in the background when I’m doing stuff like tweeting or pinning or other tasks that don’t require my full attention. When I’m writing or reading posts for comments it’s too distracting so it’s off but it’s still on a lot so What am I watching. Here is what I’m watching live and what I’m Netflixing/Amazon Priming.
1. Blackish: I went into the show with an open mind. I liked the actors I like Modern family but I try not to get my hopes up with new shows. This one delivered though and I really enjoy it. We watch it as a family because Bella really likes it too. The younger kids who are twins are about her age so I think she enjoys their story lines.
2. The Flash: This is a show my husband and I love. We love Arrow and this is a spin off and it’s a great fun show. I’m a little more partial to Arrow only because I’m in love with Stephen Amell and think he’s so gorgeous. I also think super hero shows and movies are fun and entertaining to watch
3. Chasing Life: This is a show on ABC Family about a young woman who finds out she has cancer and her struggles with dealing with having cancer, how to balance being sick with her life. It could be a really depressing show but it’s not. I relate a lot to it having gotten sick at that same age.
4. Mindy Project: I’ve writen about my love for Mindy Kailing and the Mindy Project before but I have to put it on the list. I just adore the show. The cast, the writing everything. If ou are not watching you should be.
5. Scorpion: I love this new show on CBS. It is based on a real man Walter O’Brien who is a genius. He put together a group of highly intelligent and skilled people and together they help solve cases for the government.
1. The Office: I’ve watched them all but they still are great episodes the second or third or fourth time. I love Jim and Pam and think they are one of the greatest TV couples.
2. Friends: I love that this series was added to Netflix this year. My husband and I love watching the episodes that I haven’t seen forever. They are all so young at the beginning of the series.
3. Parks and Recreation: I’m so sad that this show is on it’s final season but I’m glad to have it on Netflix to watch the episodes whenever I want to.
4. Psych: One of my favorite comedy/drama shows. Now that it’s all over I’m going to have to binge watch it from the beginning.
5. The Good Wife: This show I discovered on Amazon Prime and I can see why it’s so popular. It’s a great show and I’m on season 4 of 6 so far.
So this is what I’m loving on TV and Netflix. What are you guys watching and loving right now?