We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on October 4, 2016 by karissa ancell
So on October 24, 1984 I was born, which makes me 29 today. So I’m ready to hit my last year of my twenties. I’m actually really excited about going into my thirties next year. That doesn’t mean I’m finished with my thirties yet though. So I’m putting together a 30 before 30 list.
1. Go to a Blog conference. I’m planning on going to Bloggy Boot Camp in San Diego in February, which will be excited
2. To take some sort of fitness class
3. To get family photos of the 3 of us done
4. to lose 20 pounds
5. to go on a girls weekend
6. to take my daughter to go visit her cousins in North Carolina
7. double my Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook followers
8. to do something special for my 10 year wedding anniversary in July.
9. Go on a Family trip to New York City,
10.meet someone famous
11. Get pregnant
12. Do a 5K
13. read 50 books this year
14. expand my blog into a business by selling something or writing an e-book
15. learn to fire a gun
16. make a Media Kit for my blog
17. Have the courage to Make a Vlog
18. Get a new camera lens
19. Go to a state I’ve never been to before.
20. visit the Grand Canyon
21. Join a volunteer group
22. Go to a show taping
23. start getting over 100,000 monthly page views each month
24. overcome a fear. I have become more shy and isolated the last few years and need to push myself to do one outgoing thing monthly
25. buy a new computer
26. get $5000 in savings
27.make an apology and stop holding a grudge.
28.Finish a home improvement project we need to get done.
29. Go and see a theater Show. We saw Wicked in LA a few years ago and would love to do something like that again.
30. Work with a major name brand company with my blog.
So that’s my 30 before 30 list. I’m excited to see how many I cross off before next October 24th