We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on July 6, 2015 by karissa ancell
July is here and I am so glad. June became a month I had to struggle to get through. Between the end of the school year, Bella being gone, the car issues we had, etc, etc. So my June Goals didn’t get done for the most part. I feel like I was just surviving and trying to get through each day for most of the month. Things need to change and get better though. It’s a new month with new goals and I am going into it with a fresh new attitude and determination to succeed. First I will share how I did in June though. I have to keep myself accountable.
How I did on my June Goals:
1. Grow my email list to 700. I’m only at 250 so this will be quite a challenge but I can do it. So I’d love for you to sign up if you haven’t yet. (Nope not yet, I grew a little but not much)
2. Send a newsletter each week in June! I need to get more in the habit of doing this, my newsletters will contain motivation and links to other great articles you can read. ( I did one newsletter but I did start sending out a notification that my weekly linkup was live. That’s something)
3. Clean out Bella’s room. She leaves for the last two week’s of June, so it’s the perfect time to clear out stuff she doesn’t need or that is broken but she doesn’t want to part with.( Nope life got crazy and her room just didn’t get done)
4. Read at least one book for fun and one book for business. (Done)
5. Work on my Social media ebook I’m creating. I want it ready to sell by the end of summer. (A little bit)
6. Take more photos, I’ve been so bad at bringing my camera places. (Yes I was better)
7. Fix up some things on my blog. I have some changes I want to make in the layout and sidebars. (Mostly Done)
Here are My July Goals:
1. Make the printable I have in my mind for an opt in. It doesn’t do anyone any good in my head.
2. Do my Money lay it all out on the table post. I shared that we have Money issues and said I was going to do this post next so I need to.
3. Get an outline done for my ebook and the first chapter done.
4. Make a summer cleaning schedule. I confessed my cleaning situation with you all and I need to make some changes.
5. Do more reading and start getting Bella reading so she doesn’t fall out of the habit
6. Start commenting more on other blogs. I try to be good at this and then I let it slide.
7. Find some co-hosts for my weekly linkup. If you are interested let me know in a comment and leave your email.
8. Drink more water. Why is this such a struggle for me.
That’s all for my July Goals! What do you hope to do this month! I’d love to hear about it!