We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on April 11, 2017 by karissa ancell
I was reading blogs and I liked this post idea over on Erica’s blog Coming up Roses. She shares 8 links and 5 things she loves. I thought it was such a great idea and something I would also like to give a try here on my blog.
*This post may contain affiliate links. For more information visit my Disclosures page.
- It’s important to make time for couple time. Here are some at home date ideas (also check out my post on 50 inexpensive date ideas)
- Want to know how bloggers make money. Here is a really epic post on one blogger’s income journey
- This little girl is awesome. Shows how pure children are.
- I love this. I guess it means I’m really intelligent because I’m always doing it.
- Check out these super adorable DIY Easter favors
- A great post on understanding need vs Want
I also want to show a few things I am loving right now:
Stitch Fix: I’ve gotten Stich Fix before but hadn’t done it in awhile. I try to just do it when I need clothes for an event or to spruce up my wardrobe on occasion. We are doing family photos with my side of the family and I needed some Navy tops and Stitch Fix sent me a great one and a blazer I’m going to wear for the photos.
13 Reasons Why on Netflix: I just finished this series recently. It is an intense show that deals with teen suicide and how bullying and assault and drinking or drugs can all come together to ruin the lives of young people. It is based on a book and really interesting and good.
My new phone case: It’s just so fun and pretty to watch it move. Kids also love it my 10 year old loves it and my 1 year old nephew is mesmerized by it.