Recipes > Soups > Cold Peach Soup. Refrigerate the soup until very cold, about 1 hour. 1 ½ cup yogurt. The Greenbrier | 101 Main Street, West And my mom just brought us a whole bushel of peaches! Depending on the size of peaches used, the recipe will make 2 to 2 1/2 cups soup. Melt butter in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Directions for: Chilled Peach Soup with Basil Ingredients. The king of cold soups is gazpacho. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This Spanish soup has multiple variations, but the most famous is the tomato-based gazpacho that originated in Andalucia. Copyright © 2020 JennifersKitchen. Hi Deitra, Using a slotted spoon, remove peaches from water and place in a colander. In a blender or food processor, puree the apples with the apple juice or cider until smooth; set aside. I hope you like it! Discard skin and pits and … Place them in a heavy saucepan with everything except the cantaloupe and orange juice. Cook until peaches are very tender and flavors infuse, Remove from heat and … Join my online weight loss program today. Puree in food processor or blender until smooth. 6 regular peaches, peeled and pitted. Cool and tangy peach soup is perfect for hot summer days  … and it keeps us from eating too much ice cream. Place peaches in boiling water for 40 seconds. The information contained on this website is not intended to replace a one-to-one relationship with a medical healthcare professional. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on good judgment and research and when necessary seek out help from a qualified healthcare professional. Puree peaches in food processor until smooth. Peel, pit and slice the peaches. Learn how your comment data is processed. Submit a Recipe Correction. (Or you can plunge them in ice water for a few seconds. What is the yield? Purée all ingredients except chives in blender. Fawn Eaten Alive, Is L'oreal Evercurl Curly Girl Approved, Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang, Reading Clip Art Images, Papa Roach - Tightrope 2020, Domestic Shorthair Cat Breeds, Canis Familiaris Species, Msi P65 Creator 9se-1211uk, Bdo Life Skill Exp Buffs, " /> Recipes > Soups > Cold Peach Soup. Refrigerate the soup until very cold, about 1 hour. 1 ½ cup yogurt. The Greenbrier | 101 Main Street, West And my mom just brought us a whole bushel of peaches! Depending on the size of peaches used, the recipe will make 2 to 2 1/2 cups soup. Melt butter in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Directions for: Chilled Peach Soup with Basil Ingredients. The king of cold soups is gazpacho. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This Spanish soup has multiple variations, but the most famous is the tomato-based gazpacho that originated in Andalucia. Copyright © 2020 JennifersKitchen. Hi Deitra, Using a slotted spoon, remove peaches from water and place in a colander. In a blender or food processor, puree the apples with the apple juice or cider until smooth; set aside. I hope you like it! Discard skin and pits and … Place them in a heavy saucepan with everything except the cantaloupe and orange juice. Cook until peaches are very tender and flavors infuse, Remove from heat and … Join my online weight loss program today. Puree in food processor or blender until smooth. 6 regular peaches, peeled and pitted. Cool and tangy peach soup is perfect for hot summer days  … and it keeps us from eating too much ice cream. Place peaches in boiling water for 40 seconds. The information contained on this website is not intended to replace a one-to-one relationship with a medical healthcare professional. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on good judgment and research and when necessary seek out help from a qualified healthcare professional. Puree peaches in food processor until smooth. Peel, pit and slice the peaches. Learn how your comment data is processed. Submit a Recipe Correction. (Or you can plunge them in ice water for a few seconds. What is the yield? Purée all ingredients except chives in blender. Fawn Eaten Alive, Is L'oreal Evercurl Curly Girl Approved, Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang, Reading Clip Art Images, Papa Roach - Tightrope 2020, Domestic Shorthair Cat Breeds, Canis Familiaris Species, Msi P65 Creator 9se-1211uk, Bdo Life Skill Exp Buffs, " />
shares