0&&(l-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,c.now(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").features.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){M++,N=y.hash,this[u]=g.now()}function o(){M--,y.hash!==N&&i(0,!0);var t=g.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+y,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=g.now()})}var s="-start",c="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+s,d="fn"+c,p="cb"+s,l="cb"+c,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,y=w.location,g=t("loader");if(w[v]&&g.xhrWrappable){var b=t(10),x=t(11),E=t(8),O=t(6),P=t(13),R=t(7),T=t(14),L=t(9),j=t("ee"),S=j.get("tracer");t(15),g.features.spa=!0;var N,M=0;j.on(u,r),j.on(p,r),j.on(d,o),j.on(l,o),j.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),O.buffer([u]),P.buffer(["setTimeout"+c,"clearTimeout"+s,u]),T.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+s]),R.buffer([m+s,m+"-done",m+f+s,m+f+c]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),b.buffer([u]),x.buffer(["propagate",p,l,"executor-err","resolve"+s]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),L.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(T,"send-xhr"+s),a(j,"xhr-resolved"),a(j,"xhr-done"),a(R,m+s),a(R,m+"-done"),a(L,"new-jsonp"),a(L,"jsonp-end"),a(L,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,M>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),s=t(12),c="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",p="resource",l="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+l,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",y="pushState",g=t("loader");g.features.stn=!0,t(8);var b=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&(this.bstStart=g.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,g.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=g.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),this.bstType])}),s.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=g.now()}),s.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(y+l,function(t){this.time=g.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(y+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+c]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["c"+c]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["webkitC"+c]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(24)(a,!0),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object? if (mps.response && mps.response.dart && typeof(mps.response.dart.adunits) === 'object') { Enter Dennis Kozlowski, an NJ native who looted an estimated $500M in compensation. 'cag[brand]' : 'none' , He said he works as a clerk in a software company that helps veterans, former offenders and others get jobs, preparing proposals, proofreading and making copies. Tyco’s Dennis Kozlowski’s divorce is very illuminating as far as the shenanigans of ex wife Karen. var script = document.createElement("script"); Former Tyco CEO Dennis Kozlowski is in jail after being convicted of stealing millions of dollars from his company. "true" : "false") + "; expires=" + d.toUTCString() + "; path=/"; A poster boy for the corporate excesses of the 1990s bull market, Kozlowski went to prison after a trial that featured a $6,000 shower curtain and video of a $2 million party with ice sculptures of Michelangelo’s David spewing vodka. (r(document),r(window),r(f.prototype)):f.prototype.hasOwnProperty(u)&&(o(window),o(f.prototype)),a.on(u+"-start",function(t,e){var n=t[1],r=c(n,"[email protected]",function(){function t(){if("function"==typeof n.handleEvent)return n.handleEvent.apply(n,arguments)}var e={object:t,"function":n}[typeof n];return e?s(e,"fn-",null,e.name||"anonymous"):n});this.wrapped=t[1]=r}),a.on(d+"-start",function(t){t[1]=this.wrapped||t[1]})},{}],7:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){var r=t[e];"function"==typeof r&&(t[e]=function(){var t=r.apply(this,arguments);return o.emit(n+"start",arguments,t),t.then(function(e){return o.emit(n+"end",[null,e],t),e},function(e){throw o.emit(n+"end",[e],t),e})})}var o=t("ee").get("fetch"),i=t(21);e.exports=o;var a=window,s="fetch-",c=s+"body-",f=["arrayBuffer","blob","json","text","formData"],u=a.Request,d=a.Response,p=a.fetch,l="prototype";u&&d&&p&&(i(f,function(t,e){r(u[l],e,c),r(d[l],e,c)}),r(a,"fetch",s),o.on(s+"end",function(t,e){var n=this;if(e){var r=e.headers.get("content-length");null!==r&&(n.rxSize=r),o.emit(s+"done",[null,e],n)}else o.emit(s+"done",[t],n)}))},{}],8:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("history"),o=t(24)(r);e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window.history,["pushState","replaceState"],"-")},{}],9:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){function e(){c.emit("jsonp-end",[],p),t.removeEventListener("load",e,!1),t.removeEventListener("error",n,!1)}function n(){c.emit("jsonp-error",[],p),c.emit("jsonp-end",[],p),t.removeEventListener("load",e,!1),t.removeEventListener("error",n,!1)}var r=t&&"string"==typeof t.nodeName&&"script"===t.nodeName.toLowerCase();if(r){var o="function"==typeof t.addEventListener;if(o){var a=i(t.src);if(a){var u=s(a),d="function"==typeof u.parent[u.key];if(d){var p={};f.inPlace(u.parent,[u.key],"cb-",p),t.addEventListener("load",e,!1),t.addEventListener("error",n,!1),c.emit("new-jsonp",[t.src],p)}}}}}function o(){return"addEventListener"in window}function i(t){var e=t.match(u);return e?e[1]:null}function a(t,e){var n=t.match(p),r=n[1],o=n[3];return o?a(o,e[r]):e[r]}function s(t){var e=t.match(d);return e&&e.length>=3? CEO: Tyco International Ltd. if(typeof window.MediaSource !== 'function') { He was sentenced in 2005 to 8-1/3 to 25 years in prison following his conviction on grand larceny, securities fraud and other charges. Kozlowski’s co-defendant Mark Swartz, Tyco’s former chief financial officer, also is scheduled to be paroled in January. "host" : 'mps.cnbc.com', return false; } mps.__intcode = "v2"; })(); American Greed season 2 episode guide on TV.com. NEW YORK (Reuters) - Disgraced ex-Tyco International Ltd chief executive Dennis Kozlowski, who was granted parole this week after serving … Dennis Kozlowski, once described as “The Most Aggressive CEO in America,” now sits behind bars. if(typeof document.getElementsByTagName('meta')['tp:PreferredRuntimes'] === 'object') { var mpscall = { A poster boy of excess, the former CEO of Tyco stole millions from his company, using the money for a lavish party, a gilded shower curtain and expensive art. for (var i in mps.response.dart.adunits) { }; 'content_id' : '100000088' , Dennis Kozlowski, once described as “The Most Aggressive CEO in America,” now sits behind bars. mps._queue.adclone = mps._queue.adclone || []; American Greed … 'is_sponsored' : '0' , His co-defendant Mark Swartz, Tyco’s former chief finance officer, paid $37 million. mps._queue.mpsloaded = mps._queue.mpsloaded || []; A Division of NBCUniversal. var setAdblockerCookie = function(adblocker) { mps._queue.mpsinit.push(function() { The first startled in … mps.response.dart.adunits[i].data = ''; Get this delivered to your inbox, and more info about our products and services. The board at the time said releasing him early would “deprecate the seriousness” of his crimes and “undermine respect for the law.”. typeof mps._gptfirst == "function" && mps._gptfirst(adunit, slotid); Sign up for free newsletters and get more CNBC delivered to your inbox. Kozlowski spent nearly seven years at the Mid-State Correctional Facility, a medium security prison in Marcy, New York, about 250 miles north of New York City, where he worked as a laundry porter. Opinion - Dennis Kozlowski, the former CEO of American conglomerate, Tyco International, was the quintessential American business leader. )+[a-zA-Z]{2,}))/; if (mps._urlContainsEmail()) { Kozlowski's winning smile peers out from a Business Week cover. }; "),a=0;a