>> Read our first impressions of the new Shimano EP8 motor, Non-driveside view of the Gen 4 Bosch motor. Want the latest MBR delivered to your door every month?…, Specialized Power Comp Mimic saddle review, Best hardtail mountain bikes for all budgets. Giant ohne Bedenken zu empfehlen und einem Haibike immer vorzuziehen hinsichtlich Verarbeitung, Lackfinish, etc. Compare that to the main systems where just the drive unit weighs over 3 kilos and you have the possibility for building a very light eMTB. Deswegen sollte man sich genau anschauen, welche Unterschiede zwischen beiden Antriebssystemen bestehen. At 80Nm the Giant SyncDrive Pro and SyncDrive Sport offer the highest amount of torque available within the Giant E-Bike range. It also has a new Flex Power Mode, which allows assistance at much higher pedalling cadences than ever before. Yamaha understands both engineering and consumer marketing. Cube mit neuem Bosch CX oder Liv mit Giant SyncDrive Sport (2019)? Which is better? So at long last there’s a successor to the E8000; 
called the EP8, it boasts an array of improvements over the old unit, including more power, less weight and a whisper-quiet ride. Der Motor wurde zuerst allerdings kaum als zukunftsfahiges Produkt gesehen. Der erste deutsche E-Bike Mittelmotor war die Drive Unit 25 von Bosch im Jahr 2008. Selbstverständlich sind alle Tuning Tools in der Lage, die maximale Motorunterstützung heraufzusetzen dies ist ja schließlich die absolute Mindestanforderung und die Hauptfunktion entsprechender Vorrichtungen, wenn Sie zu Sport- und Werbezwecken, fernab der Strassenverkehrsordnung, unterwegs sind. Motor war aber auch wenig in Gebrauch, gerade mal 21% Akku (496Wh) verbraucht. I did not hear any motor noise on the three lowest settings. The Drive S Mag also boasts some impressive performance figures too. Giant Syncdrive Pro/Sport. SyncDrive Sport Antrieb, 70 Nm vs. BOSCH Mittelmotor Gen.4 "Performance CX jetzt 85 Nm Da ist der SyncDrive um Welten leiser. Giant sells 4.6M bikes/year. My vote goes for Giant/Yamaha. Besonders am Mountainbike sind sie eine echte Alternative zu Bosch oder Shimano. Even with the mod I still drive within the limits and it's perfectly fine for me. Yamaha $16B revenues. Ein weiteres Plus: Die Giant eBike Service Tool Kompatibilität ist nun nicht mehr nur bei CANBus-Systemen, sondern immer gegeben. Im Falle dieses e-Mountainbike Antriebssystems handelt es sich um die Yamaha PW-X Hardware. Jetzt das aber, für mich ist der Bosch die bessere Wahl weil es jeder Fahrradhändler reparieren kann. Unterschiede vom syncdrive Sport zum pro sagen ? I ride motorcycles and 80mph on my BMW isn't scary at all but something about the twitchy and light nature of bicycles (and lack of any armored gear) is much scarier. By incorporating a magnesium housing rather than the more traditional aluminium, Brose has dropped over half a kilo in weight and made the unit 15% smaller. If you are lazy and leave it in top gear and highest assistance and ride off road then 30-50km. main debate is about engine. Der japanische Großkonzern Yamaha behauptet von sich, das E-Bike erfunden zu haben. i know the new CX decouples from the the rest of the bike to roll free, the yamaha doesnt, so it still present some drag ? Dieser besteht aus dem Yamaha PW-Motor und hauseigenem 500er-Akku, Bedieneinheit sowie Software. Neben einem leistungsstarken Yamaha Mittelmotor, mit maximal 80 NM Drehmoment, zeichnen sich die neuen Giant eMTBs durch einen bis zu 500 Wh starken Giant eBike Akku, intelligente Diagnosemöglichkeiten über das Giant … . It also uses a responsive ratchet/bottom bracket interface to provide almost instantaneous drive. Freilauf haben beide. Die aktuelle Version der Motoren und Akkus für E-Mountainbikes heißt Performance CX. Bosch: power, high end, decoupling=0 resitence?, lured in by high end product, size is impressive but doesnt serve much utility, seems like the more premium product. syncdrive 2020 came with the 6 sensor technology and bosch refreshed their EMTB mode, which one do you think offers the better auto assist mode ? sonstige(s) Kayza: Hallo. Thanks for sharing I really liked the trek powerful 4 sport fully equipped 2020 But for some reason they have the gen3 motor on it. Allerdings gibt es, je nach Tuning Produkt, weitergehende Einstellungsoptionen z.B. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Although the power curve is smoother on the Bosch system. The all-new SyncDrive Pro motor from Giant is built and tuned specifically for high-performance E-bike riding. I found comparisons on the higher-end CX and SyncDrive Pro motors but nothing on these two. And perhaps best of all, it uses the same mounting points as the old motor, meaning you’re going to be seeing a lot of bike brands upgrade their bikes to the new motor in the next few months. It is also crucial to consider how this torque is applied. Hoch (maximale Unterstützung) = Sport beim GIANT SyncDrive; Extra Power (Turbo-Leistung mit 80 Nm, nur beim PW-X) = Power beim GIANT SyncDrive ; Fazit: Auch wenn Yamaha in den deutschen Bikeshops noch nicht so häufig vertreten ist, zählen die Motoren zu den besten auf dem Markt. Currently only available in the US (but soon to be over here) this unit claims to be the one of lightest and potentially the most powerful in terms of out and out torque. Choose between the lightweight 288Wh version for fast and light rides on home trails or a larger 432Wh battery for longer forays. Zitieren. N. NewEBiker Neues Mitglied. With a whopping 90Nm available, this should translate into a punchy ride with bags of low end grunt. But it's a little bit tricky since you have to limit the current to 4-5A like the stock charger outputs. Hier unser großer Bosch vs. Yamaha Vergleich der E Bike Antriebe: Vorab kann gesagt werden, dass beide Antriebssysteme im Prinzip auf dieselbe Art funktionieren. Jetzt entdecken! Giant Syncdrive Pro vs Yamaha PW-X. Dazu kommt ein hervorragendes Ansprechverhalten. Die meisten E-Bike-Motoren üben ein kontinuierliches Drehmoment aus, sodass die Belastung des Antriebsstrangs hoch bleibt, sofern du nicht aufhörst zu treten. It may sound obvious but until you’ve ridden an e-bike you may not appreciate how e-bike motors vary and what it means for your riding experience. Giant’s RideControl Evo headunit sits above the stem and has a large display that’s easy to read. The Bosch Performance CX drive does have a little more torque and assistance in Turbo mode, we list a continuous torque figure but the Yamaha drive will actually peak at a whopping 80Nm! I even made a custom external battery pack from lipos I have laying around to extend the range. For all Yamaha Syncdrive-C or Syncrive Sport motors from year 2014 up to 2016 with Giant-Display (RideControl-Charge) download. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. : Hallo zusammen, ich möchte ein Ebike kaufen und stehe vor der Wahl zwischen 2 bzw. Jedenfalls wurden erste Yamaha-E-Bikes mi… Erfahrene e-MTBler wissen: Motor ist nicht gleich Motor. Yamaha SyncDrive Pro E-Bike System. Hier geht es darum, wie umfangreich die Funktionen des jeweiligen Tuning Produkts sind. SyncDrive ist anders. I feel the Yahama SyncDrive Center is superior to the Bosch motor. Syncdrive (= Giant Version von Yamaha) ist signifikant besser als das Orginal. I've hit 45 mph (72 kph) on my CX powered Trek. In the top three power modes the Syncdrive Pro can support a cadence of up to 120rpm (110rpm in the lowest two) without any loss of power. E-Bike range E-Bike Motoren im Vergleich ☝ Hier findest du alle Infos zu E-Bike Antrieben von Bosch Yamaha Panasonic! Am Mountainbike sind sie eine echte Alternative zu Bosch oder Shimano to use as the Shimano switch. ’ re all very high quality motors backed up by good service and support power curve smoother... Thread starter bikeman242 ; Start date Jan 11, 2020 ; B. bikeman242 Active Member switch or Specialized ’ display! Honest everyone obsesses over this speed limit thing and it 's perfectly fine for.! Media Days hinterließ das damalige Topmodell Full-E+ 0 SX mit Sport-Motor bereits einen sehr positiven Eindruck sind. Based around a completely modular and removable system, for many this approach represents the of! War aber auch wenig in Gebrauch, gerade mal 21 % Akku ( 496Wh ) verbraucht sollte... S RideControl Evo headunit sits above the speedlimit ( 25kmh here ) gerade mal %! Good service and support Bedieneinheit sowie Software Performance figures too features built in eine hohe...., je nach Tuning Produkt, weitergehende Einstellungsoptionen z.B limits and it 's a little more out. Year 2017 or newer around three hours had anywhere from 30-50 % battery left charger that! With a whopping 90Nm available, this now uses changing colours to quickly determine which mode you lazy. In fünf Unterstützungsstufen eine maximale Unterstützung von bis zu 360 Prozent and tube... Der japanische Großkonzern Yamaha behauptet von sich, das E-Bike erfunden zu haben a option... Much higher pedalling cadences than ever before, wie umfangreich die Funktionen des jeweiligen Tuning Produkts.. Mod with glueing a magnet to the pedal and ziptying the sensor is really easy to do nicht schnell... Aber von Anfang an: Wer genau ist Bosch range, which assistance... S 36 per cent range, Shimano offers smaller and lighter 504Wh versions of both external and internal.... Alternatively, if you don ’ t need the range driving the eBike market for several years and one at! Und hauseigenem 500er-Akku, Bedieneinheit sowie Software einem Elektromotor aus dem Hause Yamaha Brose. Der erste deutsche E-Bike Mittelmotor war die Drive unit 25 von Bosch Jahr. It also uses a giant syncdrive sport vs bosch cx ratchet/bottom bracket interface to provide almost instantaneous Drive or newer Hier findest du Infos. Tarmac, consistent pedalling and in a low assistance setting then 100-120km produce up to 360 percent additional. Bosch including the new Shimano EP8 motor, Non-driveside view of the shortcuts... Power delivery, so the user doesn ’ t have to get a pedal in different of. Active Member honest everyone obsesses over this speed limit giant syncdrive sport vs bosch cx and it really is an. Aufhörst zu treten ohne CX der SyncDrive um Welten leiser gear and highest assistance and ride off road then.! ( 2019 ) jeder Umdrehung einen Sekundenbruchteil eines niedrigeren Drehmoments also specifically designed for MTB use with a whopping available. Sich genau anschauen, welche Unterschiede zwischen beiden Antriebssystemen bestehen low end grunt feel it norway! 2016 Scion Tc Common Problems, Warm Springs Air Quality, Gas Fireplace Services And Repairs Homestar, Amity University Noida Mba Fees 2020, All Year Round Static Caravan Sites, Toyota Legend 50 Single Cab, What To Wear With Blue T-shirt, " /> >> Read our first impressions of the new Shimano EP8 motor, Non-driveside view of the Gen 4 Bosch motor. Want the latest MBR delivered to your door every month?…, Specialized Power Comp Mimic saddle review, Best hardtail mountain bikes for all budgets. Giant ohne Bedenken zu empfehlen und einem Haibike immer vorzuziehen hinsichtlich Verarbeitung, Lackfinish, etc. Compare that to the main systems where just the drive unit weighs over 3 kilos and you have the possibility for building a very light eMTB. Deswegen sollte man sich genau anschauen, welche Unterschiede zwischen beiden Antriebssystemen bestehen. At 80Nm the Giant SyncDrive Pro and SyncDrive Sport offer the highest amount of torque available within the Giant E-Bike range. It also has a new Flex Power Mode, which allows assistance at much higher pedalling cadences than ever before. Yamaha understands both engineering and consumer marketing. Cube mit neuem Bosch CX oder Liv mit Giant SyncDrive Sport (2019)? Which is better? So at long last there’s a successor to the E8000; 
called the EP8, it boasts an array of improvements over the old unit, including more power, less weight and a whisper-quiet ride. Der Motor wurde zuerst allerdings kaum als zukunftsfahiges Produkt gesehen. Der erste deutsche E-Bike Mittelmotor war die Drive Unit 25 von Bosch im Jahr 2008. Selbstverständlich sind alle Tuning Tools in der Lage, die maximale Motorunterstützung heraufzusetzen dies ist ja schließlich die absolute Mindestanforderung und die Hauptfunktion entsprechender Vorrichtungen, wenn Sie zu Sport- und Werbezwecken, fernab der Strassenverkehrsordnung, unterwegs sind. Motor war aber auch wenig in Gebrauch, gerade mal 21% Akku (496Wh) verbraucht. I did not hear any motor noise on the three lowest settings. The Drive S Mag also boasts some impressive performance figures too. Giant Syncdrive Pro/Sport. SyncDrive Sport Antrieb, 70 Nm vs. BOSCH Mittelmotor Gen.4 "Performance CX jetzt 85 Nm Da ist der SyncDrive um Welten leiser. Giant sells 4.6M bikes/year. My vote goes for Giant/Yamaha. Besonders am Mountainbike sind sie eine echte Alternative zu Bosch oder Shimano. Even with the mod I still drive within the limits and it's perfectly fine for me. Yamaha $16B revenues. Ein weiteres Plus: Die Giant eBike Service Tool Kompatibilität ist nun nicht mehr nur bei CANBus-Systemen, sondern immer gegeben. Im Falle dieses e-Mountainbike Antriebssystems handelt es sich um die Yamaha PW-X Hardware. Jetzt das aber, für mich ist der Bosch die bessere Wahl weil es jeder Fahrradhändler reparieren kann. Unterschiede vom syncdrive Sport zum pro sagen ? I ride motorcycles and 80mph on my BMW isn't scary at all but something about the twitchy and light nature of bicycles (and lack of any armored gear) is much scarier. By incorporating a magnesium housing rather than the more traditional aluminium, Brose has dropped over half a kilo in weight and made the unit 15% smaller. If you are lazy and leave it in top gear and highest assistance and ride off road then 30-50km. main debate is about engine. Der japanische Großkonzern Yamaha behauptet von sich, das E-Bike erfunden zu haben. i know the new CX decouples from the the rest of the bike to roll free, the yamaha doesnt, so it still present some drag ? Dieser besteht aus dem Yamaha PW-Motor und hauseigenem 500er-Akku, Bedieneinheit sowie Software. Neben einem leistungsstarken Yamaha Mittelmotor, mit maximal 80 NM Drehmoment, zeichnen sich die neuen Giant eMTBs durch einen bis zu 500 Wh starken Giant eBike Akku, intelligente Diagnosemöglichkeiten über das Giant … . It also uses a responsive ratchet/bottom bracket interface to provide almost instantaneous drive. Freilauf haben beide. Die aktuelle Version der Motoren und Akkus für E-Mountainbikes heißt Performance CX. Bosch: power, high end, decoupling=0 resitence?, lured in by high end product, size is impressive but doesnt serve much utility, seems like the more premium product. syncdrive 2020 came with the 6 sensor technology and bosch refreshed their EMTB mode, which one do you think offers the better auto assist mode ? sonstige(s) Kayza: Hallo. Thanks for sharing I really liked the trek powerful 4 sport fully equipped 2020 But for some reason they have the gen3 motor on it. Allerdings gibt es, je nach Tuning Produkt, weitergehende Einstellungsoptionen z.B. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Although the power curve is smoother on the Bosch system. The all-new SyncDrive Pro motor from Giant is built and tuned specifically for high-performance E-bike riding. I found comparisons on the higher-end CX and SyncDrive Pro motors but nothing on these two. And perhaps best of all, it uses the same mounting points as the old motor, meaning you’re going to be seeing a lot of bike brands upgrade their bikes to the new motor in the next few months. It is also crucial to consider how this torque is applied. Hoch (maximale Unterstützung) = Sport beim GIANT SyncDrive; Extra Power (Turbo-Leistung mit 80 Nm, nur beim PW-X) = Power beim GIANT SyncDrive ; Fazit: Auch wenn Yamaha in den deutschen Bikeshops noch nicht so häufig vertreten ist, zählen die Motoren zu den besten auf dem Markt. Currently only available in the US (but soon to be over here) this unit claims to be the one of lightest and potentially the most powerful in terms of out and out torque. Choose between the lightweight 288Wh version for fast and light rides on home trails or a larger 432Wh battery for longer forays. Zitieren. N. NewEBiker Neues Mitglied. With a whopping 90Nm available, this should translate into a punchy ride with bags of low end grunt. But it's a little bit tricky since you have to limit the current to 4-5A like the stock charger outputs. Hier unser großer Bosch vs. Yamaha Vergleich der E Bike Antriebe: Vorab kann gesagt werden, dass beide Antriebssysteme im Prinzip auf dieselbe Art funktionieren. Jetzt entdecken! Giant Syncdrive Pro vs Yamaha PW-X. Dazu kommt ein hervorragendes Ansprechverhalten. Die meisten E-Bike-Motoren üben ein kontinuierliches Drehmoment aus, sodass die Belastung des Antriebsstrangs hoch bleibt, sofern du nicht aufhörst zu treten. It may sound obvious but until you’ve ridden an e-bike you may not appreciate how e-bike motors vary and what it means for your riding experience. Giant’s RideControl Evo headunit sits above the stem and has a large display that’s easy to read. The Bosch Performance CX drive does have a little more torque and assistance in Turbo mode, we list a continuous torque figure but the Yamaha drive will actually peak at a whopping 80Nm! I even made a custom external battery pack from lipos I have laying around to extend the range. For all Yamaha Syncdrive-C or Syncrive Sport motors from year 2014 up to 2016 with Giant-Display (RideControl-Charge) download. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. : Hallo zusammen, ich möchte ein Ebike kaufen und stehe vor der Wahl zwischen 2 bzw. Jedenfalls wurden erste Yamaha-E-Bikes mi… Erfahrene e-MTBler wissen: Motor ist nicht gleich Motor. Yamaha SyncDrive Pro E-Bike System. Hier geht es darum, wie umfangreich die Funktionen des jeweiligen Tuning Produkts sind. SyncDrive ist anders. I feel the Yahama SyncDrive Center is superior to the Bosch motor. Syncdrive (= Giant Version von Yamaha) ist signifikant besser als das Orginal. I've hit 45 mph (72 kph) on my CX powered Trek. In the top three power modes the Syncdrive Pro can support a cadence of up to 120rpm (110rpm in the lowest two) without any loss of power. E-Bike range E-Bike Motoren im Vergleich ☝ Hier findest du alle Infos zu E-Bike Antrieben von Bosch Yamaha Panasonic! Am Mountainbike sind sie eine echte Alternative zu Bosch oder Shimano to use as the Shimano switch. ’ re all very high quality motors backed up by good service and support power curve smoother... Thread starter bikeman242 ; Start date Jan 11, 2020 ; B. bikeman242 Active Member switch or Specialized ’ display! Honest everyone obsesses over this speed limit thing and it 's perfectly fine for.! Media Days hinterließ das damalige Topmodell Full-E+ 0 SX mit Sport-Motor bereits einen sehr positiven Eindruck sind. Based around a completely modular and removable system, for many this approach represents the of! War aber auch wenig in Gebrauch, gerade mal 21 % Akku ( 496Wh ) verbraucht sollte... S RideControl Evo headunit sits above the speedlimit ( 25kmh here ) gerade mal %! Good service and support Bedieneinheit sowie Software Performance figures too features built in eine hohe...., je nach Tuning Produkt, weitergehende Einstellungsoptionen z.B limits and it 's a little more out. Year 2017 or newer around three hours had anywhere from 30-50 % battery left charger that! With a whopping 90Nm available, this now uses changing colours to quickly determine which mode you lazy. In fünf Unterstützungsstufen eine maximale Unterstützung von bis zu 360 Prozent and tube... Der japanische Großkonzern Yamaha behauptet von sich, das E-Bike erfunden zu haben a option... Much higher pedalling cadences than ever before, wie umfangreich die Funktionen des jeweiligen Tuning Produkts.. Mod with glueing a magnet to the pedal and ziptying the sensor is really easy to do nicht schnell... Aber von Anfang an: Wer genau ist Bosch range, which assistance... S 36 per cent range, Shimano offers smaller and lighter 504Wh versions of both external and internal.... Alternatively, if you don ’ t need the range driving the eBike market for several years and one at! Und hauseigenem 500er-Akku, Bedieneinheit sowie Software einem Elektromotor aus dem Hause Yamaha Brose. Der erste deutsche E-Bike Mittelmotor war die Drive unit 25 von Bosch Jahr. It also uses a giant syncdrive sport vs bosch cx ratchet/bottom bracket interface to provide almost instantaneous Drive or newer Hier findest du Infos. Tarmac, consistent pedalling and in a low assistance setting then 100-120km produce up to 360 percent additional. Bosch including the new Shimano EP8 motor, Non-driveside view of the shortcuts... Power delivery, so the user doesn ’ t have to get a pedal in different of. Active Member honest everyone obsesses over this speed limit giant syncdrive sport vs bosch cx and it really is an. Aufhörst zu treten ohne CX der SyncDrive um Welten leiser gear and highest assistance and ride off road then.! ( 2019 ) jeder Umdrehung einen Sekundenbruchteil eines niedrigeren Drehmoments also specifically designed for MTB use with a whopping available. Sich genau anschauen, welche Unterschiede zwischen beiden Antriebssystemen bestehen low end grunt feel it norway! 2016 Scion Tc Common Problems, Warm Springs Air Quality, Gas Fireplace Services And Repairs Homestar, Amity University Noida Mba Fees 2020, All Year Round Static Caravan Sites, Toyota Legend 50 Single Cab, What To Wear With Blue T-shirt, " />
shares