We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you saw my weekly goal post I wanted to get a May Goals post done. My week is almost over, I set goals Tuesday to Tuesday and I’m finally getting to my May goals Post. I know the month is a third over but there are still a lot of days left and I have a lot of things I want to get done. I want to get better about setting goals and getting them done. This year is almost half over already and if I want to make 2015 the best year I need to really start focusing on what goals I want to accomplish. Time has a crazy way of flying by too fast as you get older.
1. Get my about me page done, it was just so bad I just deleted it and I need to get it back up with a good one.
2. Get a editorial calendar for summer done: I just want a basic rough outline of the summer done so that I have the main idea of what I’m posting this summer but still room for spontaneous fun posts.
3. Kick up my newsletter: create a killer opt-in to grow my newsletter as much as I can over the rest of the year. So this is a big goal to work on. My newsletter is seriously lacking in numbers and an opt-in will be helpful to start growing that list.
4. Make a master to-do list for all blog and business goals and projects. I’ve made one for house and personal stuff so I want to a blog one.
5. Make a vlog or video post on something. I made a couple earlier this year and need to keep making them so that I get more comfortable in front of the camera.
1. Read at least 2 books: for my 52 books this year challenge I’m at 19 books read and ahead of schedule so I need to keep reading. I set a big goal with the 52 books and I am determined to hit that goal this year.
2. Take a load to be donated: We are still working on purging the things we don’t need in our home. How do we have so much stuff? It seems never ending, time to get rid of some more of it.
3. Have a girls day or two: My sister and I will hopefully be going to the movies at some point this month. I’m also going to try to schedule lunch date with a friend at some point.
So this is what I need to get done in May. I’m going to have to work hard to get things done but it will be worth it to accomplish all of this before June. So here is to a productive month for us all.